Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

★★★★ Novice

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR and Samsung Galaxy S8+
OS Version iOS 14.7.1
Ally Code:  644228634

How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The game crashed after attempting Tier 1 of Jedi Master Kenobi unlock. This was on Attempt 5 of 8 I planned for this morning. I was in the middle of the battle, and General Grievous used his first special, Grievous Wounds, which resulted in a frozen screen wit ha harsh sound playing. This was on my Samsung Galaxy S8+. I then used my iPhone XR after consulting the troubleshooting page (to cancel background apps, make sure everything was up-to-date, and switch devices). I got thru attempts 6 and 7 on my iPhone before the game crashed during Attempt 8 in the opening cinematic when Grievous ignites his lightsabers, resulting in the same freeze and noise.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the Tier 1 event of Jedi Master Kenobi Unlock, watch the opening cinematic or go thru the battle and let Grievous use his 1st special, Grievous Wounds.  Happened in 2/8 of my full attempts

Message 101 of 569 (892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not seeing the logs on my previous reply so trying again.

Message 102 of 569 (892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Just making sure you see this and the fact this is NOT a "solved" issue

Message 103 of 569 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

• Ally code:254-785-673
  • Platform:Android 10
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!):the first time it was between 12:00 and the second 18:00
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HERE):theres no dev mode on my phone
  • Any additional details
    the first time I opened the game and went to make tier 1 of the event, when magnaguard used AoE the game crashed, I thought it was strange and the second time I spent more than 400 crystals in energy. I tried again, it crashed again and decided to stop spending resources on it. I lost crystals, time and energy.
    hope to get some kind of refund.

Message 104 of 569 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ally code: 813-356-991
Platform: apple iPhone iOS 15
Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 9:00 and 9:04 am MST
Any additional details: Both times it crashed were in the first battle, lost 30 light side currency. When I was targeting the 3rd magna guard and was about to take them out the game crashed.
Message 105 of 569 (821 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Ally code:344-668-635
  • Platform:Android Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 PRO
  • Date and time of the crash: 8/2/2021 at 2:15AM (GMT-5) and 2:20AM (GMT-5). It happened two times in a row.
  • Device logs: Couldnt find it. 
  • Any additional details: I waited for the crystal reset which is at 2:00AM (GMT-5) for me, farmed all the tickets that i could with about 1000 crystals (if not more) and then proceded to start the 12 ticket battles for Jedi Master Kenobi. In the first battle, it crashed as soon as the animation started, i started the game again and did the battle again (with 15 tickets already lost). In the second battle the game also crashed but in the middle of the battle as demonstrated in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txKwAvUePxA

Now i´m in a very frustrating situation, not only i lost 30 tickets, about 1000 crystals (if not more), but i also lost the 20 kenobi shards that i would have got if the game didnt crash and also TIME, because now i need to wait another day to farm the tickets. And the fact that it happened to times in a row makes it a lot more frustrating.

I want a refund either of my tickets or my crystals because i lost those resources without being my fault. I dont know if it was the game, the phone or the operating system but it wasnt my fault, there is no "crash button" for me to press.
Message 106 of 569 (797 Views)

★★★ Novice
@darkstar2213 15 ticket battles*
Message 107 of 569 (797 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im not asking for compensation or anything, i just want what was already mine and was taken from me because of a crash i didnt want.

Message 108 of 569 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

It just happened again, i actually recorded it. Really 3 out of 4 times the game crashes. The thing is that this time i got the kenobi shards. It crashed just after the victory logo. I will upload the video.

Message 109 of 569 (771 Views)

★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT5B4JY3io4 
Sorry for the way that it is recorded.

Message 110 of 569 (767 Views)