Re: Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

by algedebo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Please provide the following:
  • Ally code:463-167-923
  • Platform: iPhone 11. IOS 15.5
  • Date and time of the crash: 5.6.2022 8:07 & 6.6.2022 01:04 (Spain)
  • Any additional details: first one after the cinematic, second one after some turns. 

Message 411 of 569 (424 Views)

Please provide the following:
  • Ally code:689-173-928
  • Platform: iPhone 11. IOS 15.5
  • Date and time of the crash: two times, not sure but I think it happened on 1. and 2. june
  • Any additional details: first one after a few moves, second nearly before finish

when we get answer from ea? when we get our damage replaced? when can I finish JMK?

Message 412 of 569 (400 Views)

★ Novice
@GregoryJswgoh Will this be resolved in game. I would like either 15 tickets or 10 JMK shards for this issue. Had only happened on tier 1, but happened twice.
Message 413 of 569 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 

Device : iPad 

Ally code: 148-195-445

Kenobi event keeps crashing! 
happened again around 9AM june 7th 2022

It is very frustrating to spend cristals to farm for light side coupons and then waste them because of a technical issue. Please make this right ! I have wasted over 100 lighside coupons ! 

Message 414 of 569 (371 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ally code: 994-353-927
Platform: ios
Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 06:30 am pst
Tier 1 of Galactic Legend Jedi Master Kenobi keeps crashing! I've had 2 crashes now being a total of 30 galactic light side tickets lost due to technical errors. Please give me the shards or just reimburse my tickets! It takes forever to farm them and having them lost due to a technical error is a bit frustrating. Please help

Message 415 of 569 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine just crashed as well.  I see this is an old thread but, thought I would report within.  Ally code is 948-936-138 iOS platform 6/14 at roughly 12:40pm EST.  I had just made first move on turn when game crashed. 

Message 416 of 569 (297 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 725-943-652
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I had just completed 1 run on tier 1, on the second try it crashed.. I though it was a one time crash wich kind of happens any other day... but I logged in again and inmediately crashed again after a few hits on the droids. the second crash alerted me there was something wrong so I went to google and found this thread. After crashing 2 out of 3 times, I opened my other instance with my main account in witch I already have JMK unlocked and it did NOT happened. Also, I close my session on the instance in wich the crashes occurred and logged in THERE with my main account and it also didnt crash. I dont want to try again with my alt-account because i dont want to waste any more tickets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I suggest trying with an account that doesnt have JMK already unlocked
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

• Ally code: 725-943-652
  • Platform: Android. Bluestacks 5
  • Date and time of the crash: 2022-06-15 22:25 GTM-4 & 2022-06-15 22:27 GTM-4 both attempts, tier 1.
  • Device logs: I can't get those on bluestacks
  • Any additional details: I had just completed 1 run on tier 1, on the second try it crashed.. I though it was a one time crash wich kind of happens any other day... but I logged in again and inmediately crashed again after a few hits on the droids. the second crash alerted me there was something wrong so I went to google and found this thread.
    After crashing 2 out of 3 times, I opened my other instance with my main account in witch I already have JMK unlocked and it did NOT happened. Also, I close my session on the instance in wich the crashes occurred and logged in THERE with my main account and it also didnt crash. I dont want to try again with my alt-account because i dont want to waste any more tickets
Message 417 of 569 (274 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ally code: 373-436-293

Platform: Android phone

Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 2022-06-17 13:15:00 GMT+1

Me to. Tier 1.

Game restarted losing the LS Currency without possibility of battle and getting the JMK shards.

Message 418 of 569 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue..first tier of the JMK event crashed the game and I lost my tokens.  Ally code 125-848-185.  Occurred 6/20/22 at about 8:15 eastern standard time 

Message 419 of 569 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform: Xiaomi Android
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
OS Version 12.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 673-658-898
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 50%)
Summarize your bug: Game crashed without Error Message during JMK Tier 1 event after about one minute. Light Side tickets for JMK event were lost, like for all others who experience the bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just start acknowledge the many pages of bug reports
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

It is worst customer support ever, to just sum up a bug and just do nothing about it. Dev Teams doesnt care and no compensation for a confirmed bug for a year now. Impressive.

Message 420 of 569 (195 Views)