Re: Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

by Vaiders_cat

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Anyone looking for the logs, search for the app id: com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row
The log lines I found around the crash were:

• 08-10 10:58:56.478 1000 1192 2652 I ActivityManager: Process com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row (pid 4087) has died: fg TOP (665,1955)
  • 08-10 10:58:56.509 1000 1192 2652 W ActivityTaskManager: Force removing ActivityRecord{1526f8f u0 com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row/com.ea.games.capitalgames.CapitalGamesActivity t13478}: app died, no saved state
  • 08-10 10:58:56.509 1000 1192 2652 I ActivityTaskManager: Removing activity ActivityRecord{1526f8f u0 com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row/com.ea.games.capitalgames.CapitalGamesActivity t13478 f}}(appDied) from stack callers=com.android.server.wm.ActivityStack$RemoveHistoryRecordsForApp.processActivity:565 com.android.server.wm.ActivityStack$RemoveHistoryRecordsForApp.process:480 com.android.server.wm.ActivityStack.handleAppDied:3379 com.android.server.wm.RootWindowContainer.handleAppDied:3653
Message 21 of 566 (2,285 Views)

★ Novice
  • Ally code: 237-766-693
  • Platform: Android
  • Date and time of the crash: This has happened 3 times now. Aug 8, ~2pm ET, Aug 9, ~9am ET, Aug 10, ~10am ET
  • Device logs: I was unable to access any logs
  • Any additional details: This has happened to me 3 times now. I will be in the middle of the tier 1 fight and the game will just force quit. No error pop ups or anything

This is becoming extremely frustrating especially given the amount of time/money I've put into unlocking this character. 

Message 22 of 566 (2,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi I just had the same crash happen to me. The very first time playing the event tier 1. Wasted 15 tickets….. : (

Please provide the following:
  • Ally code: 962-916-642
  • Platform: Iphone
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 10 Aug 2021. 10.27pm +8GMT
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HERE)
  • Any additional details: I am not sure if i was able to provide the correct Drvice log as the link mentioned it shd be under the app name but I could not find it so i provided the one with the one under daily analytics for that date. Let me knw of you need anything else. 
2162A43B-5E11-4F12-88A5-BD36778D42F2.png
7D8AC8B1-2E04-461E-81FD-8DBF2ADD5B7B.png
Message 23 of 566 (2,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Ally code: 951-682-829
  • Platform: iOS 14.7.1 iPhone 12 Pro Max
  • Date and time of the crash: 6:50(ish) CEST 8th August 2021 
  • Device logs: Did not found file for this date ,unfortunately.
  • Any additional details: 
    I went into fight (the 1st one for 15 cost) and I noticed a bit off lagging. Which was odd of me, because game is really smooth on my device. After 1 minute of fight audio cracked and stopped playing. After 1 minute of fight audio cracked and stopped playing. After that game stopped, froze. Then clients restarted and my tickets were gone. (I bought a little pack of crystals to get some energy (because of excitement to play that event), but now they are lost. Please can I least get get those tickets. Frown
Message 24 of 566 (2,244 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Any news on this issue?
Message 25 of 566 (2,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ally Code: 441-377-463

Platform: Android (Samsung Galaxy S10e)

Date and time of the crash:  August 16, 2021. Approx 10:15 am EST (or 18.15 pm UTC)

Happened when I was trying to load the tier 5 of the JMK event. The game frozes on the loading black screen. I could used my phone for anything else just SWGOH was frozen on the loading screen. I lost 70 light side tickets. I also tried it on both: my phone data and WiFi, but the game remained froze until I force closed it. It has not happened with any other function of the game but only the JMK event. It is already the second time. First time I lost 15 tickets at the first tier oh the JMK event. It was a little different: the game crushed when Grievous turned around (the sound glitched for one second and the game closed itself). So I have alredy wasted 85 tickets and there is no desire to keep donating in this game. Please do something with it. 

Message 26 of 566 (2,159 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • @EA_HighCommand 
  •  
  • Ally code: 771-817-637
  • Platform: Samsun S21
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 10PM mountain time
  • Device logs: I couldn't access my device logs
  • Any additional details:  When I entered tier 4 of the event I received a message that there was a problem with my connection (on wifi and a 5G network) and that the app had to restart it and my 70 tickets were gone.  
Message 27 of 566 (2,136 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand

Game crashed during T1 of JMK event. I only did three turns, it crashed and lost the battle and my tickets!

Ally Code: 199-528-483
Platform: iOS
Date/Time: 8/27/21 around 10:05 PM PST
Message 28 of 566 (2,058 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Please provide the following:
  • Ally code: 662 379 345
  • Platform: iOS
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!):  28/8/2021 Sydney Australia GMT +10 8:30pm approximately 
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HEREI tried searching the device logs but I couldn’t figure out what to look for.
  • Any additional details: Halfway through the battle on tier 1 in the master kenobi event the game crashed, I lost my light side tokens and didn’t get the completion for the tier. This wasn’t a connectivity issue and this was the first time trying the kenobi event. It’s particularly disappointing after many weeks farming relic mats to launch the kenobi event only to lose the first battle due to a game crash. Based on all the other posts here this is a recurring issue. Given I purchased crystals today to accelerate launching the event I would appreciate some compensation for this bug
Message 29 of 566 (2,045 Views)

★ Novice

• Ally code: 662-268-992
  • Platform: ios 
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 10pm EST
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HERE
  • Any additional details:

I have no reasonable way of knowing how to get a crash log and your “help” section suggested I “get other software” to do so.

thanks a lot CG

Message 30 of 566 (2,041 Views)