Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 Crash is Definitely Not Fixed!

by ddnyc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 Crash is Definitely Not Fixed!

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone X
OS Version 14.6 (18F72)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 884-519-158
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Tier 1 of Jedi Master Kenobi has crashed for me. I saved tickets to complete Tier 1 and played it Saturday night (07/31) at approximately 2300 EST. It crashed 2 out of the 8 times. I farmed tickets and tried again yesterday morning (08/01) at approximately 1300 EST, and it crashed. I am hesitant to try again, I have wasted 45 tickets at this point. All three times the crash has happened in the middle of the event. Yesterday specifically it happen when I tried to use Kenobi's cleanse. Can I get the 45 tickets back? I worked hard farming them, and this is very frustrating.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, you will have to look at my game log or something.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Tier 1 of Jedi Master Kenobi has crashed for me. I saved tickets to complete Tier 1 and played it Saturday night (07/31) at approximately 2300 EST. It crashed 2 out of the 8 times. I farmed tickets and tried again yesterday morning (08/01) at approximately 1300 EST, and it crashed. I am hesitant to try again, I have wasted 45 tickets at this point.

All three times the crash has happened in the middle of the event. Yesterday specifically it happen when I tried to use Kenobi's cleanse.

Can I get the 45 tickets back? I worked hard farming them, and this is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 10 (834 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi there @mahler444 and sorry to hear that.

The team have looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. Please see the update to the following forum post that states this: Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event. We have checked the logs we have available to us, and cannot see a reason for the crash you encountered during tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event. Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that it will help you in the future: Android | iOS.

We have also played through tier 1 of this event and have not encountered any crashing issues.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used, sorry.

Edit:

The team will now take another look at this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (789 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi there @mahler444 and sorry to hear that.

The team have looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. Please see the update to the following forum post that states this: Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event. We have checked the logs we have available to us, and cannot see a reason for the crash you encountered during tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event. Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that it will help you in the future: Android | iOS.

We have also played through tier 1 of this event and have not encountered any crashing issues.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used, sorry.

Edit:

The team will now take another look at this.

Message 2 of 10 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost 15 GL currency when I pressed the button on my second battle of the Jedi Master Kenobi Galactic Legend event. Upon pressing the button the application immediately closed/ crashed.  And then this morning I lost another 60 GL currency on my first attempt of tier 3 of JMK event. The loading screen froze! I had no other applications running because of how long the currency farm is. I'm so livid because I called tech support and the best they could do was compensate me for 840 crystals.  I much prefer the 75 GL currency I lost. 840 barely covers half of my loss if I was start refreshing energy at 50 crystals.  Considering the cost to refresh goes up. Why couldn't I just get the GL currency? Why couldn't I get the 1500 energy(since 20 energy gives the highest chance if getting ONE GL currency) instead??  It feels absolutely horrible to grind so hard for this currency and lose it and not get fully compensated and have to do it all over again. The dev's could definitely give that energy back. There has to be player logs you can investigate and verify that this is occurring. I can use Google points to get energy so why can't my GL energy be compensated??

Screenshot_20210804-071458_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-072019_One UI Home.jpg
Message 3 of 10 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost 15 GL currency when I pressed the button on my second battle of the Jedi Master Kenobi Galactic Legend event. Upon pressing the button the application immediately closed/ crashed.  And then this morning I lost another 60 GL currency on my first attempt of tier 3 of JMK event. The loading screen froze! I had no other applications running because of how long the currency farm is. I'm so livid because I called tech support and the best they could do was compensate me for 840 crystals.  I much prefer the 75 GL currency I lost. 840 barely covers half of my loss if I was start refreshing energy at 50 crystals.  Considering the cost to refresh goes up. Why couldn't I just get the GL currency? Why couldn't I get the 1500 energy(since 20 energy gives the highest chance if getting ONE GL currency) instead??  It feels absolutely horrible to grind so hard for this currency and lose it and not get fully compensated and have to do it all over again. The dev's could definitely give that energy back. There has to be player logs you can investigate and verify that this is occurring. I can use Google points to get energy so why can't my GL energy be compensated??

Message 4 of 10 (782 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem on tier 1 of the Kenobi unlock event.  My crash occurred on 8/2/2021.  I reported it to EA on the same day. I followed up with the helpdesk and they were unable to help me. Now that I see that other people have had this problem I’m even more confident that there is a glitch within the tier 1 event. I too lost my 15 tickets and EA’s Helpdesk would not reimburse me either. This is just not fair.

I had previously completed the battle three straight times with no issues. On my fourth attempt I hit the “battle” button; the tier 1 event began to execute and then crashed one to three seconds after the launch of the battle. I had hit no other button other than to begin the battle.  

it’s such a long road to unlock all the characters necessary for the requirements only then to have to go and do each tier utilizing the light side tickets. But then to have the game crash and we lose our tickets is very frustrating. Even more frustrating is when you ask EA to look at the game logs so that they can see the game crashed one to two seconds after lunch and they still won’t refund the light side tickets for the event.

Please help!

Message 5 of 10 (763 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

Same issue here. Today after automatic swgoh client update (I have not initiated it), I’ve launched Kenobi tier 1 unlock event, and it crashed. Lost 15 LS tickets and the 10 JMK shards reward.

Contacted support by chat they could’nt help.

is their any way to get back  the 15 LS tickets back, or the 10 JMK shards reward ?

BR

G

Message 6 of 10 (752 Views)

@3O32 i would have been happy with 840 crystals, when the loading screen froze on me on the final tier costing me 70 tokens support gave me exactly zero of anything
Message 7 of 10 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue! Just got all requirements for the event
- First time tier 1 went smoothly.
- Second time crashed almost in the end of the battle.
- Third time it crashed in the beginning of the battle, around the second turn

Please fix this! After such a long farm, I just lost 30 tickets with this, and from what I see here I won't be getting them back.

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform: Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy A72
OS Version 11
Ally Code: 414-348-736
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

Message 8 of 10 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I just did my first ever JMK tier 1 and a few seconds in the battle, the app crashed. I lost 15 tickets. I thought this bug was fixed? 

Message 9 of 10 (606 Views)

★ Novice

May 2023 still happening? It froze in the middle of tier 1 battle. No options but to hard close the game 

Message 10 of 10 (294 Views)