by swgohXii7331

Original Post

Re: JMK crashing and not giving rewards

★ Novice

Yes, Thank you

Message 71 of 120 (638 Views)

Re: JMK T1 crashes/failures

★ Novice

Same problem. Twice in a row now. It's becoming pointless to do this event. Very frustrated by the apparent lack of action by your team. I'm using the same connection I always have. I just finished all the daily activities and started the event, then it crashed. The problem is NOT my connection. 

YOUR EVENT IS NOT WORKING!!

Message 72 of 120 (683 Views)

Game crashing during jmk tier 1

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s20
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 961-781-165
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes (disappears) during event. Happened twice now, approximately 8 hours apart. Once during the opening animation and once during the first move.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the event I suppose
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S20
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 961-781-165
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Just about to start tier 1 of jmk event (not first time). Game crashed during opening animation. To clarify "crashed", the game completely shut down and disappeared from the screen. Upon restart, all tokens were gone. Disappointing as tokens are a pain in the *
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Luck of the draw I suppose when starting the event.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada

Message 73 of 120 (681 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same crashing issue. I restarted the iPad and game this morning and it still crashed during the event. Obviously there is an issue as so many other players are experienced the same thing. It should be pretty easy to see that in the error logs. Also I agree with the other players, we should be reimbursed.  Simply giving us trouble shooting tips doesn’t cut it. We are all experienced players and know this stuff already. Not at all happy with the response from EA to date. Ally code 774-215-113

Message 74 of 120 (676 Views)

Game crashed 2 times during Tier 1 of Kenobi Event

★★★★★ Newbie

The game crashed during Tier 1 of Kenobi Legendary event twice today. I’m using an iPad which was restarted before the attempts.  The first time the game just shut down, a hard crash.  I used crystals to earn more tickets to try again and then the game froze and crashed. The screen shot I took is apparently too large to be uploaded. There are a number of posts about this so there is obviously something going on. To simply give us trouble shooting ideas that we are already aware of simply does not cut it.  We have likely spent a TON of money to get to this point in the game and to simply dismiss us or the issue is not acceptable. Ally code 774-215-113

Message 75 of 120 (680 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

★★ Novice

Add me to the list with the problem.  I am playing on a relatively new iPad Pro that has never had a crash with SWGOH in all the time I've been using it.  I've completed the Tier 2 and Tier 3 events with no problem.  But in eight attempts at tier 1, I've had it crash four times.  That's 60 wasted Light Side Ascension energy.

I chatted with EA Support and they believe the issue is closed and will offer nothing in the way of compensation.  Just a huge tax on those trying to complete this event.

Message 76 of 120 (672 Views)

Re: Game crashing during jmk tier 1

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bisto76 and sorry to hear that.

The team have looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. Please see the update to the following forum post that states this: Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event

We have checked the logs available to us, and cannot see a reason for the crashes you encountered during tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event. Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that it will help you in the future: Android | iOS.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used or grant the shards, sorry.

Message 77 of 120 (654 Views)

Another Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 Crash Report

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 256 GB iPad Pro
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 845-246-482
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Jedi Master Kenobi Ascension Event Tier 1 Crash
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For me, it has been a crash on 4 of 8 attempts at Tier 1 on a device that has never had a SWGOH crash to my recollection.
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA

So far on half of my attempts at Tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi Ascension event, the game has crashed.

I have an older iPhone, every so often it crashes in the game, but I know that's a risk when I play on the older device.  But to my recollection, I've never had a crash with this iPad in the game.  For it to happen on 50% of my attempts at Tier 1, at exactly the moment you start the battle, in exactly the same way, is too much of a pattern to ignore.

EA Support via Chat has been no help.  They say the issue is considered closed.  There are too many people having this same issue for it to be considered closed.  They say no compensation can be offered.  I've had 4*15 = 60 Light Side Ascension energy burned.  Each one of those takes about 20 regular energy to burn.  That's about 1,200 regular energy wasted.  Very, very frustrating. 

I'm sure if they cared, they could look at the game logs to see how much Light Side Ascension energy I've spent and what rewards I've received, but they just don't want to be bothered.

Message 78 of 120 (668 Views)

JMK Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11pro
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 689-469-758
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes (app completely closes and disappears from the screen) during JMK Tier 1. This has happened on my last two attempts. Both times the app closes/crashed a little more than halfway through the event after I had killed at least one of the IG-100s and after I cleansed debuffs with General Kenobi. I was able to complete the event 3 times previously. It has happened one time while connected to wifi and one time connected to 4G LTE (verizon).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play it and maybe it’ll crash. Maybe it won’t. Hopefully you figure it out because wasting event tickets should never happen.
Connection Type Mobile
Country USA

Nothing more to add. No screenshot. App just closes. 

Message 79 of 120 (729 Views)

Re: JMK Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Novice

Successfully played tier 1 a total of 7 times now and had 1 additional crash. Doesn’t seem to be any particular move that causes it but it happened mid battle again this time before any IG - 100 units died. 

Message 80 of 120 (708 Views)