Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

by swgohXii7331

Original Post

JMK T1 crashes/failures

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Two days ago, before the update, I had 1 battle crash as soon as I hit ‘battle,’ and another where the game stalled once I had won and it never progressed to the victory screen (pictured below).

Then again, yesterday, after the update, I had another crash upon entering the battle. I reported these to support using the link found in-game and after an hour asking about the problem, they now just keep telling me to use the in-game support option and that they can’t help me, even though that’s what I used, and I’ve sent them my ally code and player ID. Where do I need to go for assistance?

CF5BEE62-227B-4793-BC8A-7DC9C04B5593.png
Message 21 of 120 (775 Views)

Re: JMK T1 crashes/failures

★★★ Newbie
@anotherowname Same -- yesterday it froze while loading in. Today it froze mid-way during the battle. Both times I lost 15 tickets. This needs to get fixed.
Message 22 of 120 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just encountered a problem with Tier 1. Game complely crashed on my second attempt at Tier 1. Reloaded the game and the 15 tickets were gone. I’m playing on an iPad Pro.

Message 23 of 120 (746 Views)

★★ Novice

Ensured that I had the latest updates. Restart app. Went in, crashed another 2 times for me. A total of three times for tier 1. Please return me my tokens at least

Message 24 of 120 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happend to me last night, super frustrating to lose tickets after using crystals for refreshing 

Message 25 of 120 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bueller?

Message 26 of 120 (565 Views)

JMK tier 1 somehow crush, and ticket burned

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Jmk 15 ticket burned for unknown reason
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) https://swgoh.gg/p/197167637/
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug It a impossible to lost the tier1, but somehow i lost.. Because the game crushed without unknown reason. And 15 ticket gone.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I assume, when magnas taunts, and after a magna use aoe, then when team counter to the other magnas. İt happen.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia, North America
Country Turkey

Jmk tier 1 crushed, and lost the tickets.

Message 27 of 120 (645 Views)

JMK Tier 1 crash

★★ Novice

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Crash during gameplay
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug JMK tier 1. Crashed. I could win the game, but it crashed halfway. Are there any 'refunds' in any form?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play JMK tier 1 constantly
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

It was randomly crashing at different times. Sometimes JMK would move halfway, crash. Sometimes GG moves with his AOE, crash. Cody calling to assist, crash.

Message 28 of 120 (711 Views)

Jmk crash

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone Xr
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 253636216
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In the JMK phase one.. here where it’s happened to me twice. I’ve saved enough LS currency to do P1 twice, the first there is no issue but every time I went straight back in to do the event again, I’d load In to the event but the game crashed. It is happened twice exactly the same way
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See previous box, try the event twice in a row..
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Please I’d like to be refunded 500 crystals for the refreshes I used to obtain currency for this event.. not a big ask on my part.. 4 x refreshes per day for two days straight. 

Message 29 of 120 (656 Views)

JMK Tier 1 Crashes

★★ Novice

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Game crashed during JMK Tier 1
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 815-121-216
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game crashed twice during JMK Tier 1. First time was approx. on July 15 when I did the event a few times at once. The crash occurred during the battle when several of the droids were countering, causing the gameplay to show down. Eventually, the game crashed in the same sequence of events. Second time, was today July 17 (approx. 8:15am PST) when event crashes during tier intro after screen with "Hello there" passed. Screen goes blank and game closed while in-event. Both times, my event tickets were deducted. Out of my 9 attempts, I've had 2 crashes so far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not have the resources to try to recreate the crash. The circumstances of my two crashes were quite different.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Game crashed during JMK Tier 1
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 815-121-216
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game crashed twice during JMK Tier 1. First time was approx. on July 15 when I did the event a few times at once. The crash occurred during the battle when several of the droids were countering, causing the gameplay to show down. Eventually, the game crashed in the same sequence of events.

Second time, was today July 17 (approx. 8:15am PST) when event crashes during tier intro after screen with "Hello there" passed. Screen goes blank and game closed while in-event.

Both times, my event tickets were deducted.

Out of 9 attempts so fast, game has crashes 2 times.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not have the resources to try to recreate the crash. The circumstances of my two crashes were quite different.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 30 of 120 (619 Views)