Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

by swgohXii7331

Original Post

Re: App crashes during JMK event

★★★ Newbie
@Jakegetover I also had the same problem in Tier 1 . First time was 3 days ago and again this morning. If those didn't happen i was able to unlock him this evening .
Message 101 of 120 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Tier 1 has crashed 4 times for me so far over 11 attempts.

Twice on bluestack, twice on cell phone, android.

Twice it crashed during the intro animation, game froze, and rebooted.

Twice it crashed during combat of tier 1, while a mass assist the game just stopped and rebooted.

In-game name : Chaos dragoon

ally code :887-565-155

Message 102 of 120 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

Myself and dozens of others users are trying to tell someone, anyone, that this is still an issue, no one will listen. It's just going around in circles between EA help and bug reports that keep getting archived. Also it looks like no one has received compensation of any sort, isn't this a legal requirement ? if the game fails to live up to what you paid for in irl $$ or crystals it needs to be refunded 

Message 103 of 120 (678 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous, they just keep incisting that nothing is wrong but a quick search here gives you pages full of people having issues with the event, I have had 2 crashes over the weekend myself, looking at other descriptions it is all the same type of issue, game just resets during animations or mid battle. People are losing tickets, crystals and not getting any closer to unlocking JMK, please give us a fix here, I don't even want to try tier 1 at this point because of these issues, but that means I can't progress on JMK either.

Message 104 of 120 (621 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Novice

Still happening crashed for me this morning, Ally Code: 244-122-911

Message 105 of 120 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same JMK tier 1 event issue happened for me today. Lost 15 light side tickets/10 JMK shards reward. Ally code is 518219661

Message 106 of 120 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE 2020
OS Version iOS 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 589-358-567
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Tier 1 of Kenobi event ocassionaly crashes the game after few turns.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So far from 9 attempts there were 2 crashes, each time after following steps were taken: Kenobi - First special, Cody - Second special targeting B1, Kenobi - Second special targeting B1, Clone turn - game crash.
Connection Type: Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czech republic

Message 107 of 120 (570 Views)

★★★ Novice

I made a screen recording of my last attempt showing the problem that shouldn't exist: https://youtu.be/txKwAvUePxA

Message 108 of 120 (560 Views)

★★★ Novice

It happened to me just a few hours ago, so the bug isnt fixed yet. Devs should really fix this and stop having us lose our resources and time.

Message 109 of 120 (432 Views)

★ Novice

Twice in as many days my game has crashed on tier one of this event, losing me 30 tickets/20 shards. Both times I had opened and loaded the app from fresh. The first time the app froze in place and wouldn’t let me do anything, the second time it just crashed. Very frustrating as I was hoping to activate him in time for LSTB and this is preventing it.

Message 110 of 120 (368 Views)