galactic legend kenobi event keeps crashing

by obijuanpollo

Original Post

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @swgohXii7331 and sorry to hear that.

We've checked Tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event and were able to complete it without any issue on our end.

Unfortunately, we can't reimburse the Light Side tickets used or grant you the missing reward for this event.

Please take a look at out troubleshooting guide available in our help articles: Android

Edit:

The team are currently looking into this. Please see the below forum post.

Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event

Please keep an eye on the forum for further details.

Message 11 of 120 (5,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_UltraSlide Hello today the swgoh app crashed again in tier 1 of the Master Kenobi event. Its everytime in the intro sequence of the tier. With the 15 yesterday and the 15 token today I lost 30 token....
Message 12 of 120 (1,165 Views)

★ Novice

Had the same problem and i restarted my phone and it fixed it..unfortunately i lost two attempts before i restarted phone. Luckily it was only 30 shards.

Message 13 of 120 (1,151 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Keobi Galactic Legend Event Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Novice

Ive had the 15 token event crash on me 3x in the past 3 days...this is complete garbage and there better be more compensation than just 300 crystals...i used up all my 50 and 100 refreshes just to get the final 30 tokens i needed to complete the unlock...so now i need 11 tokens and am on 200 refreshes. 

Message 14 of 120 (950 Views)

galactic legend kenobi event keeps crashing

★★★ Novice

The 15 token event has crashed on me 3x in the past 3 days... i closed every app on my phone, opened swgoh, farmed the last tokens i needed for the unlock and the pos game crashes on the 2nd battle...tokens gone, cant finish the event, another day wondering if this game will crash again and now id have to spend 200 crystals on refreshes or wait yet another day to see if it crashes again....this is unacceptable,  how could the system not recognize a crash and now penalize the event tokens or reward shards for a system crash??? I buy stuff from the store it crashes and when i reboot, the system still recognizes i bought the item

Message 15 of 120 (961 Views)

Re: galactic legend kenobi event keeps crashing

Community Manager

Hey folks,

If you're missing shards from the event, please reach out to our support team so they can help out. 

This is not something we're able to review on the forums I'm afraid.

They'll likely need your Ally Code or Player ID, so please be sure to have that info handy, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 16 of 120 (762 Views)

Re: galactic legend kenobi event keeps crashing

★★ Novice

I did this and the person on the other end tells me he can’t replace any loss of crystals. This is really frustrating due to the amount of crystals and refreshes used for this event, as a mainly F2P player I’m out 500 crystals easy.. 

253-636-216 is my ally code.. I would love to have some compensation for this like many others would. 

Message 17 of 120 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I‘ve had the same problem. One time before I restarted my iPad, one after. So it can’t be that.

I‘ve reported the problem. So far no reply.

Message 18 of 120 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice

it crashed a total of FIVE times for me!

Message 19 of 120 (893 Views)

Re: GL Kenobi Event crash lost of tickets

★★★ Novice

Also had the event crash 3x on me trying to finish tier 1...ingame support sent me 300 crystals 1x and said they would not give anymore compensation... kept complaining and they said they are looking into it on the forums

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/247114/potential-issue-with-jedi-master-k...

Message 20 of 120 (715 Views)