Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 351-992-144
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hello, today was finaly the day when i met all requirements for Jedi Master Kenobi. I quickly collected 15 light side token to start the first mission. The mission started but the game crashed directly in the intro sequence of the mission. All 15 tokens are gone and i didnt get any Kenobi shards as reward.... its a shame and i hope you could help here. I play on Android smartphone Galaxy S10 My ally code is: 351-992-144 Ingame nick is: Xii7311
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Hello,

today was finaly the day when i met all requirements for Jedi Master Kenobi. I quickly collected 15 light side token to start the first mission. The mission started but the game crashed directly in the intro sequence of the mission. All 15 tokens are gone and i didnt get any Kenobi shards as reward.... its a shame and i hope you could help here.

I play on Android smartphone Galaxy S10
My ally code is: 351-992-144
Ingame nick is: Xii7311

Message 10 of 120 (4,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crash

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @swgohXii7331 and sorry to hear that.

We've checked Tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event and were able to complete it without any issue on our end.

Unfortunately, we can't reimburse the Light Side tickets used or grant you the missing reward for this event.

Please take a look at out troubleshooting guide available in our help articles: Android

Edit:

The team are currently looking into this. Please see the below forum post.

Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event

Please keep an eye on the forum for further details.

View in thread

Message 11 of 120 (5,383 Views)

All Replies

GL Kenobi Crash = Lost Tickets

★★★ Newbie

After spending a decent chunk of money to buy shards and crystal refreshes to try and unlock JMK before GAC lock-in, the game crashed when attempting a battle to unlock JMK Shards. Entered the event, the cut-scene started to play and the whole game crashed and restarted but of course the GL Tickets had been used. REALLY upset as this is going to make it impossible to unlock him in time and I spent real $$$$ to do so. FIX YOUR BUGS!! 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 120 (4,486 Views)

GL Kenobi Event crash lost of tickets

★★★ Novice

During the fight of GL Kenobi event phase 1, the app crashes 3 times of 8 fights. Due to this I lost 45 tickets. 
App is on newest version and also my iOS Version is on newest version.

Please provide a solution for that problem, currently it is error rate of 38 % of the fights. 

Any help is very welcome

TIA

Message 2 of 120 (4,515 Views)

App crashes during JMK event

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version iPadOS 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 966-748-924
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During the JMK event tier 1 the games crashes. Fight begins went some seconds and just apps crash with no reason.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Apps crashes during jmk event. I did the fight now 8 times, it crashed 3 of them.

Message 3 of 120 (4,336 Views)

Re: App crashes during JMK event

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Jakegetover Sorry to hear that.

Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide in case it helps prevent crashes for you.

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light Side tickets used, sorry!

Message 4 of 120 (4,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_UltraSlide  i know that troubleshooting guide thank you. But as i wrote, versions are newest. So nothing really helpful in that guide.
Really sad to hear that fixes will take still a while. These crashes are with us for a half year now, no fix helps finally. I think a lot the players arrange with it. But the current situation with that event is more then frustrating…

I waste crystals already for it and when I think about the following tiers with 70 event ticket…

You should think about a refund or a compensation, otherwise players will no longer invest any money in that game.

Message 5 of 120 (4,306 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide A new day, same story. Did 2 fights of tier 1 for some minutes. During the second fight the app crashes…
Message 6 of 120 (4,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

If u give some other player 600 crystal for this sam problem,why dont give To all of Us?

What is the difference??????

My guildmate got 600 crystal.

Message 7 of 120 (4,281 Views)

Re: GL Kenobi Event crash lost of tickets

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same problem. I just spent $30 on this game to finish everything for Kinobi, just for the game to crash in final battle. I would really like to know what CG is doing to remedy the constant issues with the game crashing as often as it has recently. 

Message 8 of 120 (4,490 Views)

Jedi Master Keobi Galactic Legend Event Tier 1 Crash

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

today was finaly the day when i met all requirements for Jedi Master Kenobi. I quickly collected 15 light side token to start the first mission. The mission started but the game crashed directly in the intro sequence of the mission. All 15 tokens are gone and i didnt get any Kenobi shards as reward.... its a shame and i hope you could help here.

I play on Android smartphone Galaxy S10
My ally code is: 351-992-144
Ingame nick is: Xii7311

Message 9 of 120 (4,538 Views)