Jedi Master Kenobi Bug - Unable to Proceed

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad Pro 2021
OS Version 15.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 389-258-374
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Crash in Tier 2 of JMK event has led to the character being unlockable.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

During Tier 2 of the JMK event, the app crashed after I completed a battle - it did not award me the 25 shards but marked it as complete, counting as one of the 4x that rewards could be given. I have since finished all other tiers but am stuck at 305/330 shards and am unable to proceed with the event.  I contacted EA Support and filed multiple tickets but they keep coming back and saying that "the shards need to be earned" (which I have done) and also posted in the forum post above tracking other issues with the event to no avail.

See attached for a screenshot showing that even though I have completed Tier 3 and the character should be unlocked, I am still stuck at 305/330 shards and am unable to proceed.  When trying to hit the battle button (which is greyed out), I receive a message that says "You have not met the requirements necessary to enter this mission".  I don't even care about spending Light Side Currency but have spent months grinding to meet the character requirements to unlock the character only to be stuck.  Please help!

Screenshot_20211229-095406_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20211229-095406_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Bug - Unable to Proceed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bonekb13 and thank you for the report.

I've sent you a PM.

PS: You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, rewards, etc.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Bug - Unable to Proceed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bonekb13 and thank you for the report.

I've sent you a PM.

PS: You can always get in touch with our Customer Support for any missing items, rewards, etc.

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)