Re: Jedi Knight Raven Bug

by Eliteprotector1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have and they asked there team and said they can't help me.

Message 11 of 25 (618 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 Sorry to hear they can’t help you. Hopefully HighCommand or UltraSlide can help you on Monday. It might be helpful to include your customer support tickets here so they can review them while looking into your issue.

★★★★ Novice

I don't have the case numbers becaus I permanently deleted the emails because I was upset that they couldn't help me.

Message 13 of 25 (570 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 You should still see a record of them if you login to the EA help site again.

★★★★ Novice

I thought I was signed in but I was signed out.

Message 15 of 25 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So will they help me and figure this out?

Message 16 of 25 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @Eliteprotector1 and thanks for reporting this.

From your Ally code, I can see that you do not have the units required to participate in the Journey Guide Event 'Legend of the Old Republic'. As you do not have the required units for Tier 1 of this event (Mission Vao (2 stars) and Zaalbar (2 stars) you are not able to participate.

I can see that you purchased several packs with crystals and have some of the units required for the Darth Revan Journey Guide Event 'Scourge of the Old Republic' including HK-47, Canderous Ordo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Carth Onasi & Juhani on the 23rd of July.

It looks like you have completed 2 Tiers of this event and currently have 55 shards for Darth Revan.

From what I can see, it looks like you have bought packs for the Darth Revan event 'Scourge of the Old Republic' but you needed to purchase packs for the 'Legend of the Old Republic' event. I hope this clears things up for you.

Message 17 of 25 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You don't understand I know I haven't unlocked darth raven I was only talking about jedi knight raven. I HAD ALL OF THE SHARDS TO UNLOCK JEDI KNIGHT RAVEN AND I HAD EVERYONE AT 7 STARS THE GAME DELETE MY PROGRESS AND NOW SAYS I HAVE 0 SHARDS SO I AM TRYING TO GET THEM BACK. I WANT ALL MY SHARDS BACK.

Message 18 of 25 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you going to fix this?

Message 19 of 25 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Eliteprotector1 this is not fixed you guys better fix this soon
Message 20 of 25 (303 Views)