Jedi Knight Raven Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 988-598-961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug  got all of the old republic characters to 7 starts and I beat tier 7 of the journey guides and it said active jedi knight raven I clicked it nothing happened. I go to characters and it shows that I haven't unlocked any of the old republic and it says I have 0/330 shards I need to unlock him. This is in galaxy of heroes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country U.S.A

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 988-598-961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug  got all of the old republic characters to 7 starts and I beat tier 7 of the journey guides and it said active jedi knight raven I clicked it nothing happened. I go to characters and it shows that I haven't unlocked any of the old republic and it says I have 0/330 shards I need to unlock him. This is in galaxy of heroes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country U.S.A

Message 1 of 25 (812 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Knight Raven Bug

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @Eliteprotector1 and thanks for reporting this.

From your Ally code, I can see that you do not have the units required to participate in the Journey Guide Event 'Legend of the Old Republic'. As you do not have the required units for Tier 1 of this event (Mission Vao (2 stars) and Zaalbar (2 stars) you are not able to participate.

I can see that you purchased several packs with crystals and have some of the units required for the Darth Revan Journey Guide Event 'Scourge of the Old Republic' including HK-47, Canderous Ordo, Bastila Shan (Fallen), Carth Onasi & Juhani on the 23rd of July.

It looks like you have completed 2 Tiers of this event and currently have 55 shards for Darth Revan.

From what I can see, it looks like you have bought packs for the Darth Revan event 'Scourge of the Old Republic' but you needed to purchase packs for the 'Legend of the Old Republic' event. I hope this clears things up for you.

View in thread

Message 17 of 25 (1,010 Views)

All Replies

@Eliteprotector1 When did this happen, today?

Is your player name DeathWatch?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This happened this morning and my name is DeathWatch. It has been a very hard morning been talking to EA and they can't help me.

Message 3 of 25 (764 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 Did you spend a whole bunch of money and buy the whole faction today?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes and then I lost most of my old republic character and jedi knight raven.

Message 5 of 25 (740 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 The QV support for this board isn't available on the weekend, but can reply Monday.

Customer service may be faster - but you'll need to show them that you bought all those characters today, spent all the gear on them, and then completed the journey guide. Have them inspect your account to verify that you did the journey guide quests.

★★★★ Novice

They said I didn't do when I am 100% sure I did and they can't do anything about it.

Message 7 of 25 (659 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 If you bought the characters today, you'll have receipts from the play store or app store as evidence to provide to them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 25 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have receipts from crystals that I bought. And I used the crystals for packs. I just contacted them and they still don't believe me.

Message 9 of 25 (644 Views)

@Eliteprotector1 Ask for a different customer service rep them. Some of them specialize in other games and are not very familiar with swgoh, and may not be able to verify what you're describing.