Re: Jedi Fallen Order No Audio

by anson4345

Original Post

Jedi Fallen Order No Audio

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I have no game audio. It seems to only be in Jedi Fallen Order. It has been working just fine for weeks and now I get no audio. Every other game I play has audio, every website has audio but just not this game. I literally want to know if anyone else is having this problem and how d o I fix it. Please just point me in the right direction.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have seen other reporting the same problem after an update on Steam Forums
What happens when the bug occurs? I have no audio. Only in game.
What do you expect to see? From the game, I want my audio to work.

My audio in game is not working. Everything else seems to have no issue. Just Jedi Fallen Order

Message 1 of 7 (4,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JChub12 I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Still have no audio. Oddly enough I can get audio on a different computer just not on my laptop anymore. Not sure what happened.
Message 2 of 7 (4,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but with my Xbox. It was glitching and I was stuck in a wall so I had to quit. Then when I went back on, there was no audio of any kind.

Message 3 of 7 (4,199 Views)

★ Novice
@anson4345 disable windows sonic, reinstall/update audio driver, check volume mixer, repair the game
Message 4 of 7 (4,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@JChub12 have you found a fix for this yet.  HELLO, EA do you hear me, I sure can't!  Yeah new update and then no audio, Iv'e tried repairing the game, it doesn't fix it.

Message 5 of 7 (3,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JChub12 Its now May of 2022. Shows how little EA cares.
Message 6 of 7 (1,136 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Jedi Fallen Order, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (976 Views)