Jawas not applying thermal detonators

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? android
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 917187878
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Used my Jawas in grand arena and they did not apply thermal detonators. ... wasted a match. What a joke expecting $$$$$$ like you guys do and bugs happen like this are unacceptable. Im looking into a class action law suit against predatory purchasing practices no $$ cap bugs and glitches. You are robbing your players and preying on people.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix your game.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Jawas not applying detonators when they are hit. Stop price gouging players for a broken game.

Message 1 of 6 (507 Views)

Re: Jawas not applying thermal detonators

[ Edited ]

@Napkinbasket Hi, thanks for the report!

What was the composition of both squads? Do you remember what happened in the battle (and specifically when Jawa Scavenger died)? Scavenger's Unique ability "Line in the Sand" is the way that those detonators are applied, and it's only active when he is alive.

Additionally, there is only an 80% chance to apply the detonators, and they are still subject to a Potency/Tenacity check, which can also reduce their ability to be applied.  

Did you perhaps capture video or images from the battle that might help diagnose the issue?  

★★★ Newbie

I also having same problem. But when my jawas are attacked at the beginning of a squad match none of the geos get a thermal detonator applied throughout the whole match! So that’s definitely not an 80% thing. It is a waste of money. Happens like 50% of time. 

Message 3 of 6 (398 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@b1be9o8fvrjj Are they targeting Scavenger first? If he's dead, his unique can't trigger.

Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This Jawa ability can be prevented by the enemies if they have a high tenacity value.

Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No. It happens right at start of battle. Sometimes it happens. 

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)