Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? n/a
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in game/forge
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.03.19 16.00 Alaska time
Summarize your bug no custom javelin appearance once loading into activity, then upon return to forge any custom slot for the given javelin suit has returned to default appearance
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly don't know. It happened today for the first time and not sure what is triggering it, but since it happened initially I can't get my appearance to stick at all.
What happens when the bug occurs? default appearance on javelin
What should be happening instead? my sweet sweet custom javelin suit should be showing.

Aside from the plethora of issues I continually encounter on a daily basis with this game (i.e. pilot data not loading and being kicked from instance, game freezing and being unable to rejoin instance, game simply crashing with server error messages, etc), a new one has really annoyed me today. ALL of my javelin builds have lost their appearance settings. So the hours (yes, hours I am ashamed to admit) that I have spent choosing paints and colors and customizing the living crap out of everything is just right back to default. I change everything and get just one of the javelins back to the previous custom look, load into a freeplay, and BOOM - enter normal *, default lookin' javelin suit. I leave, go to the forge and it's just gone....again....back to the default paint scheme. What in the name of Odin is this all about? I'm THIS close, guys....this close. Seriously. Help.

Message 1 of 3 (31 Views)

Re: Javelin appearance

★★★★ Newbie

Here's a recording of the issue.  It seems to be connected to hovering over the "Default" javelin selection in the forge...

Message 2 of 3 (23 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Javelin appearance

★★★★ Newbie

nm, won't let me upload a 17 sec video even tho it's within the file size parameters....

Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help