by LadyAly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jaro Tapal fight won't end

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Tapal does not ask the question *is Power really the answer* - fight don't stop
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play it with a PC maybe ?
What happens when the bug occurs? after my research - he just wont ask the question if power is the answer and cal stows away the lightsabre.
What do you expect to see? Exactly the scene I saw on the other videos

Its pretty terrible - Tapal never asks if Power is the answer. Instead he fights Cal constantly - kicks him around -
I wonder if its a problem only for PC - The Z  that shows does nothing - even if I hit it frantically or press it down constantly. Attacking him changing nothing, blocking changes nothing.
I did a repair file on Origin - but still the same problem.

This game is awesome - so please tell me a solution for this.

Message 1 of 29 (18,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jaro Tapal fight won't end

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Problem solved - it was a technical issue with my keyboard I didn't notice.

View in thread

Message 3 of 29 (18,230 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@LadyAly After Illum I went not instantly to Dathomir. I was going back to Bogano to get the little pet. Someone told me to get it there. I do not hope this did break the game for me. Cere did act like at the beginning of the journey
Message 2 of 29 (18,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Problem solved - it was a technical issue with my keyboard I didn't notice.

Message 3 of 29 (18,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually I have the exact same issue here on PC. No problems with my keyboard here so not sure what's going on. I keep getting kicked by Jaro regardless of how fast/slow I keep pressing that button. It's kinda frustrating to be honest as I can't progress.

Message 4 of 29 (18,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I would try to go back to another meditation spot or two and then re try. 

I did read it can help with such problems

Message 5 of 29 (18,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It was 100% impossible to complete this scene with a mouse and keyboard. It can only be completed with a controller.

You do a split saber attack, and then the screen tells you to "shake" the mouse up and down.

It doesn't work, he kicks you, and you repeat over and over and over.

I solved this by finding a controller, plugging it into my PC, and using the "B" button, which got me past the scene first try.

This is a bug that needs to be fixed for PC users who only have a keyboard and mouse.

Going to a "meditation spot" won't fix it.

It's a fatal bug and should have been caught before this game was launched. Did no one in QA play through using a keyboard and mouse before they signed off? Sad.

Message 6 of 29 (17,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not possible to get past the scene with a keyboard and mouse. You split saber attack, shake the mouse up and down as instructed, he kicks you, and it's an infinite loop.

I had to plug in a controller to my PC and use the B button. It was a game ending bug for me until I plugged in a controller.

Message 7 of 29 (17,421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well  - I finished it now 2 times. So your statement isn't right.

I have  no controller - so I did it with mouse and keyboard.

First time I had a broken keyboard - and now I got it in 2 attempts to work.

Message 8 of 29 (17,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lucky you Lady!! I've tried every thing players have suggested but the fight goes on and on and...……...on. I have a new Keyboard with rapid response keys but that doesn't help dealing with Jaro. With the loss of sound this game is heading for the scrap pile - this problem should have been fixed from the outset. Waste of a very good game

Message 9 of 29 (16,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Playing with controller on PC. Get kicked everytime after rapid pushing B. Tried keyboard, same outcome.....

Message 10 of 29 (16,410 Views)