Jango in SM Applies Stacking Burning Through Tenacity Up

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 13.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 168825684
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Jango in the LSTB P3 SM applies burning through tenacity up, burning didn’t show up as a debuff, and the damage stacked. It caused Rex to die early
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rex applies tenacity up before Jango burns in SM. Then look at damage taken at beginning of turn.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I attached a screen shot of part of the battle. You can see a Echo properly rake burning damage, Rex take damage without burning, Rex resist the debuff, Rex take damage twice without burning 

That made Rex die significantly early and caused me to lose the KAM special mission 

F6D25052-7137-4A82-8D7D-A8C80EF64030.jpeg
Message 1 of 18 (1,783 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jango in SM Applies Stacking Burning Through Tenacity Up

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jessica_secura and thank you for the detailed reports.

Sorry for not responding earlier, we looked into this now and have flagged it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (1,359 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

on my alt, it appears the burning debuff icon isn’t appearing above rex. It does damage, he cleanses, it still does damage, then when it goes away after enough turns it stops. It never shows up as a debuff. 

D5A45806-ADD1-4469-A29B-F52924C9EF1D.jpeg
Message 2 of 18 (1,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

https://youtu.be/hJ51BDBgd3w

In this video, jango applies burning at 2:58, rex resists. Then at 3:04, rex takes burning damage despite not having burning. 

It seems when burning is resisted, it’s applying anyways (and even stacking, see earlier mentions) and there’s no way to cleanse it

8A637808-75EA-4A68-940F-B955BBDDFA82.jpeg
Message 3 of 18 (1,706 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is additional evidence of the bug. In this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtLwEm6MqAc, Jango applies burning at 1:21. Fives (2nd from right) resists burning. At 1:22, Fives takes a turn and takes 18,254 damage to start his turn. This is the damage he would take if burning applied.

Jango Burning Bug - Mandalore video.jpg
Message 4 of 18 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hoping CG can give a response on this. People who made significant investments for the KAM special mission are at pretty significant risk of losing due to this.

Message 5 of 18 (1,540 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As of January 20th, 2020, this bug is still happening.

From 2:03 to 2:06 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8HHQad0YnQ and in the attached screenshot, Shaak resists burning but then takes 13,885 damage  (burning's effet) at the start of her turn.

KAM Jango Burning Bug - Jan 20.jpg
Message 6 of 18 (1,497 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jessica_secura and thank you for the detailed reports.

Sorry for not responding earlier, we looked into this now and have flagged it as a bug.

Message 7 of 18 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bug for me, can I get my Kam shard I lost due to this? Was wondering why my team kept losing so much HP for no reason. 

Message 8 of 18 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same bug. Spent a couple of months investing all of my resources into the clones, including 3x R7 chars. Spent time changing mods just for this event, experienced the bug above. Looking forward to hearing about how you'll be compensating people who spent time (and money) preparing for this content to earn KAM shards for their guild.

Message 9 of 18 (1,287 Views)

★★ Novice

Encountered that same bug today, here's the evidence of that:

https://youtu.be/fUIN2yuhDkA?t=250

At 4:10 Jango uses his Conflagration while my characters all have Tenacity up. There's no Burning icon, the debuff seems to be resisted, but from that moment all my characters were taking about 31k-39k damage at the start of their turns. I was so close to beating that mission, but that bug really messed up everything.

Jango's Burning debuff doesn't have a "can't be resisted" description, and moreover, the debuff that's pretty much invisible seems to be a glitch by itself.

I think every guild should get at least 1 KAM shard for every Special Mission lost because of that bug. I can't imagine that all the efforts towards that mission weren't worth a penny after all.

Message 10 of 18 (1,274 Views)