[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Any
OS Version Any
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 134-362-463
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When Jango uses Conflagration, the debuffs are applies before damage, yet it does not count towards his contract (damage debuffed enemies). Reposting per mod request.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Jango lead and open with conflagration. Contract will be at 0%.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Fixed

Message 1 of 7 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jango Contract Debuff Check

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bulldog1205 and thank you for the report.

I fixed the report for you to avoid confusion.

Edit: We have flagged this for review now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (553 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Sorry about the Sith Trooper bug report in there too. I couldn’t get it to post without being attached to a bug report from months ago I also tried submitting. 

Message 2 of 7 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bulldog1205 and thank you for the report.

I fixed the report for you to avoid confusion.

Edit: We have flagged this for review now.

Message 3 of 7 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommandA few follow up notes that may or may not be helpful. Jango’s AOE does count correctly if some under the same situation but in an 88 lead, which appears to be the same but also requiring a critical hit. Bossk’s stun then assist call does count towards Jango’s contract, so it’s not simply a bug that the contract requires a debuff to start the turn. Maybe at the start of each attack though?

Message 4 of 7 (531 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand The descriptions were changed in the latest update and you still got them wrong. Now the Jango contract works as described but the 88 contract does not. It was working right before you reworded it.
Message 5 of 7 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bulldog1205 and thanks for the follow-up.

We've tested this today and IG-88's contract was working correctly as described. Please keep in mind, that we also updated his contract description.

Can you explain what do you think is not working correctly with his contract?

Message 6 of 7 (374 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand The reason I identified Jango as a bug to begin with, and not just a description error, is that it performs different than 88s lead. Jango lead requires the debuff to be present before the attack. 88 lead does not. Before the update they read the same, but performed differently. They still read the same, but perform differently, because both were changed. The difference now is it works the way Jangos lead is written and 88 is wrong.
Message 7 of 7 (332 Views)