Re: Jack of All Trades doesn't unlock

by markprior22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

★★ Apprentice

Death from above + jack of all trades glitched out. Im not receiving my trophies on bf5.

Message 6 of 708 (23,547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

I can confirm that the achievements/trophies have been fixed and everyone can earn them again, woo! 

Unfortunately the fix is not retroactively so that means everyone is going to need to redo to them.  

I will be accepting this post as a solution to show that this issue has been fixed. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 684 of 708 (12,993 Views)

All Replies

Jack of All Trades doesn't unlock

★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I have earned 100,000 score with all of the 4 classes as is required by the achievement; however, the achievement has not unlocked. Before reaching 100k score with the last class I needed for the achievement, the progress tracker showed 75% (3/4 classes). Now that I have reached 100k with all 4 classes, it has actually gone down to 50% and will not unlock despite playing an additional 30 minutes. Here is my battlefield tracker showing that I do indeed have 100k+ score with all classes. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/lolmanX0/overview
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? you tell me
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing
What should be happening instead? achievement unlocked

I have earned 100,000 score with all of the 4 classes as is required by the achievement; however, the achievement has not unlocked. Before reaching 100k score with the last class I needed for the achievement, the progress tracker showed 75% (3/4 classes). Now that I have reached 100k with all 4 classes, it has actually gone down to 50% and will not unlock despite playing an additional 30 minutes.

Here is my battlefield tracker showing that I do indeed have 100k+ score with all classes. https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/lolmanX0/overview

Message 1 of 708 (23,461 Views)

★ Apprentice

I now unlocked another achievement and the tracker regressed to 25%. I know of someone else who has had this issue since the latest title update, so the problem might lie in said title update.

Message 2 of 708 (23,432 Views)

★★★ Guide

BF tracker is not...100%.
It includes "points" that do not actually count toward the "achievement".
Just keep playing as normal, with all four classes and it will unlock for you.
As in, don't worry about it, it will happen in time.

Message 3 of 708 (23,428 Views)

★ Apprentice

Plucky is incorrect  if it says 100K for each then it should unlock.  It has for all my friends.  I believe the most recent patch must have broken it  my 500K didn't unlock either

Message 4 of 708 (23,423 Views)

Jack of All Trades trophy glitched

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/05/2019
Summarize your bug The Jack of All Trades trophy hasn't unlocked for me but I do have 100,000 score with each class. I have played the game for around an hour after achieving 100,000 score but nothing. I have also quit application.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Getting to 100,000 score with each class
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy doesn't pop-up
What should be happening instead? Trophy should be awarded

help

Message 5 of 708 (23,442 Views)

Community Manager

@MikailEmin70 

We're not able to grant trophies from our end as that is a PlayStation feature. What exactly glitched out aside from not receiving them, did it register as complete but the trophy never showed up on your screen? Have you checked your actual trophy count to see if it's there but you just didn't receive the notification?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 708 (23,478 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue with the globetrotter and death from above trophy, Once again EA have messed the game up with there patches. You state that you can't fix the trophy issue. Until the complaints come running in you fixed star wars battlefront 2 trophy eventually why not another broken game of you company's? 

Message 8 of 708 (23,469 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I'm just going to stop playing until it's fixed can't stand broken games. Invest your money to be screwed.
Message 9 of 708 (23,465 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Stats show that my classes are all above 100k score so there is that. I've counted my kills with the bomber plane destroying manned stationary guns and im well over 5. I checked the trophy list of the game and it does not say I received them. My trophy count did not go up either. Those 2 are the last 2 I need to get 30 platinums and im stuck on 29 according to the count.

Message 10 of 708 (23,454 Views)