Jabba's Palace AI pathing issue

by EradanDarkgate

Original Post

Re: Jabba's Palace AI pathing issue

★ Guide

Earlier in the week someone had brought up the issue with Bots falling through the floor at Maz's Castle on Takodona, I just wanted to also add that at 9:41 pm (Eastern Standard Time ) on September 6th in Team Battle in Arcade Mode I noticed an Officer Class Bot fall through the floor on the Naboo Hangar map. It happened in the hallway between the Power Core Room and the Hangar. Hope this helps!

Message 11 of 30 (1,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My son also found the exact same glitch while playing on our Xbox One S this afternoon. Frustration level 10+ :-) “Dad, report this bug!” 

SW: BF2 on XB1S: AI through walls in Jabba’s Palace

Message 12 of 30 (1,213 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem here on PC on Jabba's Palace , AI going through walls, and even falling through the floor to the 1st level. 

ALSO, sometimes the AI on freezes into place and does not move.

Message 13 of 30 (1,180 Views)

★ Guide
This was not fixed in todays September update. Please fix it for the October update, Jabba's palace is completely broken in Arcade because of this bug.
Message 14 of 30 (1,101 Views)

It wasn't in the patch notes.

I took some funny videos of this, but really the tatooine arcade map is really broken.

Message 15 of 30 (1,097 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@DYSPROssium Can you file a bug report with the Tatooine map bug in arcade? Standard smile This is so bad, Arcade keeps getting more and more bugs, and they are not fixing them..

Message 16 of 30 (1,085 Views)

I do not file bug reports myself (I am not frim EA), @Han_and_Ben, but I will bump the case for @EA_Ataashi 

Maybe they got an update for this! Really makes it unplayable in arcade. 

Message 17 of 30 (1,077 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks @DYSPROssium for pinging @EA_Ataashi, hope the team fixes this and Starfighter Arcade Onslaught spawn bug ASAP.
Message 18 of 30 (1,042 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not fixed as of the October update

Message 19 of 30 (978 Views)

I just opened this in arcade to see it myself, and indeed this is not fixed. Jabbas palace is completely broken in arcade.

Message 20 of 30 (914 Views)