JTR Dodge under GL Rey in HSTR p2

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy s10+
OS Version N/a
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 244772685
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug On p2 of HSTR I was stuck in a loop as Jedi Training Rey was constantly dodging all of Sion's attacks, as she was the only squad member left of a GL Rey team. Due to her being unable to be hit, I couldn't end the battle without losing progress as the damage she posts is too small to make a difference and there was no escape mechanic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take JTR in to HSTR p2 under a GL Rey lead. Her mastery (inc dodge) goes up and so the enemy are unable to land a hit on her. I lost about 35% of the p2 progress as a result and missed out on top 10 rewards as was stuck in an almost infinite loop.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Wales

https://youtu.be/5mRJPhm-Bn4

Message 1 of 8 (887 Views)

Re: JTR Dodge under GL Rey in HSTR p2

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rhodri101 and thank you for the report.

Looking at the video it doesn't appear to be a bug since Rey (Jedi Training) was able to take her turns as intended. Since Darth Sion is also able to take his turns (and the spawned minions as well) that doesn't appear to be an infinite loop as we would consider it.

Message 2 of 8 (800 Views)

★★★ Novice

I accept that it may not be a bug per se, but surely that's not interacting as intended? JTR being stuck in a battle that she can't win, can't lose and can't escape, with the only recourse being to exit the battle and lose all progress?

Personally, I'd say that's it's the unintended consequences of GL Rey and JTR's kits, so something needs to be fixed. Perhaps an escape button or something?

Message 3 of 8 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

HSTR phase 2
Resistance team Rey, JTR, bb8, hfinn, hpoe
JTR is the last standing and she cannot be damaged. She dodges every attack and is healed. The loop continues until you quit because she can’t do enough damage to get out of the phase. I have tried for an hour and it was still going

RPReplay_Final2.png
Message 4 of 8 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
@mabrugger I have encountered the same issue left the game on auto and the event timed out resulting in bare minimum rewards.
Message 5 of 8 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@rhodri101This is a known thing that some people already showed in YouTube, so the best is not use JTR with GL Rey because will dodge everything and would be needed 4 hours to complete that phase, so if your guild finish fast the raid you would not get the rewards lol CG will not do anything against it for now.

Message 6 of 8 (588 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I feel this is in the same vain as using Nest late in P4. Traya can very easily keep your Nest from taking a turn while unable to defeat her because of the bonus protection.

It's frustrating but something you will have to take into account when building your raid team. 

Message 7 of 8 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rhodri101 It’s not an infinite loop if you auto play and walk away JTR will kill him with about 25 million damage done.
Message 8 of 8 (413 Views)