by EnkiSchmidt

Original Post

[JTB] Sabacc substracts money even though only my own sims play

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Seasons, Realm of Magic, Tiny living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a household of two sims vacationing at Batuu. Go to the cantina and play a game of sabbac with only these two sims, no townies.
What happens when the bug occurs? Household funds go down as the sims play. In the end one gets a moodlet saying he has lost, the other gets no winning moodlet. No cash grab animation occurs, no money gets refunded.
What do you expect to see? No credits to get subtracted when only sims of my own household play against each other.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I didn't test in my homeworld, only in Batuu, so I cannot say if this bug appears only in the Star Wars world or everywhere. I'm playing right now, will report later about sabbac behaviour in homeworlds.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 1 (327 Views)