by tealex1

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [JTB] Hilts/Crystals Disappearing from Display on Traveling

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Seasons, Parenthood, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Vampires, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a lightsaber hilt and kyber crystal on the display case and travel anywhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? When putting lightsaber hilts and kyber crystals on the displays (bought from Batuu), they disappear when traveling away from home (following the Sim to work, going on vacation to another world, etc.).
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my lightsaber hilts and kyber crystals where I left them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When putting lightsaber hilts and kyber crystals on the displays (bought from Batuu), they disappear when traveling away from home (following the Sim to work, going on vacation to another world, etc.). 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (2,657 Views)

Re: [JTB] Lightsaber Hilts/Kyber Crystals Disappearing from Display When Traveli

★★★ Newbie

Same issue happened to me today. 

Message 2 of 8 (2,475 Views)

Re: [JTB] Lightsaber Hilts/Kyber Crystals Disappearing from Display When Traveli

★★ Novice

Mine disappears every time I quit and load game again. I found out that the lightsabers return to my household inventory. I have MCCC and lots of cc (mostly buy& build mode cc, some CAS hair cc).

Message 3 of 8 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just entered a save game where I have a display case and noticed the hilt and crystal having disappeared from it as well, luckily having simply been moved to the household inventory as Mimmu76 mentioned.

Don't have and have never used mods or CC either.

Message 4 of 8 (2,331 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 8 (2,195 Views)

★ Novice

hello, i have the save file ready to be uploaded on the google drive but i am new to this forums so i dont know how to DM you directly.

It has the problem of "lightsaber being moved to household inventory from their display case when i close and then re-open the game" and there is another problem that i have to mention which you can analyse from the same save file which is "unable to complete villanious valentine aspiration as i have player trait".

Message 6 of 8 (2,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@SimGuruNick , I have sent you the save file to investigate this problem and another one, back in august

Message 7 of 8 (1,519 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [JTB] Hilts/Crystals Disappearing from Display on Traveling

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As of April 26 2023 this issue is still occuring. I put my lightsabers in the display cases at home and whenever I leave my home lot(traveling anywhere) then return the lightsabers end up in my household inventory. It's the same thing with the wands from realm of magic. I'm on the PS4 console btw.

Message 8 of 8 (891 Views)