[JTB] Galactic Credits are Showing as Simoleons

by ilovesmypuppies

Original Post

[JTB] Galactic Credits are Showing as Simoleons

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything that's been released so far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to Batuu and look at the currency symbol.
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows the Simoleon currency symbol, instead of Galactic Credits currency symbol. It has the correct amount of Galactic Credits, but it shows it as Simoleons.
What do you expect to see? The currency symbol showing the Galactic Credits currency symbol instead of Simoleons
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I took out all mods, moved my "The Sims 4" folder to be "The Sims 4 Old" in my Downloads folder, repaired my game, then let the game recreate my "The Sims 4" folder. I first noticed this issue in an existing (modded) household, but even after repairing the game and recreating the main documents folder, it persists. I'm not sure when it started though because today was the first time I've gone to Batuu in several months.

Message 1 of 1 (385 Views)