by sterobeuk

Original Post

[JTB] [GT] Batuu NPC are club members

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new save, delete all other families, play with the family you created with the new save.
What happens when the bug occurs? People from Batuu are members of auto generated clubs.
What do you expect to see? No Batuu NPC in clubs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi ! I'm here to report a glitch where Batuu NPC are used to be members of clubs in a brand new save where all other families have been deleted. I know the game generates clubs by itself, but I'm pretty sure Batuu NPC are not supposed to be used as members.

This is a save I created without any mod or CC.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (1,612 Views)

Kylo Ren is Leader of Cosplay Club??

★★★★★ Apprentice

And Rey is in it oo. While it may sound cool, he's the only one who can add/invite members and give the club members activities to do. When a gathering is called, he'll sometimes show up but when he does, there is no subject in the options to ask him about the club so I can't bug him into turning over leadership. I"m kind of at my wits end here, if anyone has any ideas how to wrestle command of the club away from a hooded, all in black scary guy (ok, not THAT scary), please chime in!
I do have McCommand installed but I can't find anything to help within it's controls. As soon as you play as Kylo, he stops showing up in game as himself, as I found out when the club first showed up. I saved my game & have been working with a copies, trying to clear this up. 

Message 2 of 14 (1,546 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren is Leader of Cosplay Club??

Hero
@gwenleah I merged your post with the existing bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (1,522 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren is Leader of Cosplay Club??

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I found a way to delete clubs with a cheat, but the game will continue to generate clubs with Batuu NPC as long as there is no townies to be in them, so make sure you have a few townies and then delete clubs.

Here is the mod I used : *snip*

(CM: Edited to remove link to modded content. Please review this thread for more on mod links and AHQ)

Message 4 of 14 (1,475 Views)

Re: [JTB] [GT] Batuu NPC are club members

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 14 (1,407 Views)

Re: [JTB] [GT] Batuu NPC are club members

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick It's sent :-)
Message 6 of 14 (1,384 Views)

Hondo Ohnaka is Club Leader but No Club Interactions Show Up to Remove Him

★★★★★ Apprentice

Actually, he only shows up to club meetings if I summon him with MCC, but when I do summon him, there are no club interactions, no ability to ask him to step down, etc & he leaves immediately. No club activities are able to happen in Batuu. I've been complaining about him as leader to the other members but to no avail. 
I do use MC Command but can't figure out a way to play as him and step down. Anyone else have this issue? He's an awful club leader and I want him gone. 

Message 7 of 14 (1,266 Views)

Re: Hondo Ohnaka is Club Leader but No Club Interactions Show Up to Remove Him

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@gwenleah 

Hondo is a special character that are not  meant to be outside Batuu along with all other NPCs from there. You discovered that you could use mods to summon him but also found out that was not so great an idea. I recommend that you start another club and let those NPCs stay where they are meant to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 14 (1,237 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That's what I ended up doing, but it's a book club, which is so stupid because he can never come to the meetings, although he calls them. I removed the other members that I could but some are NPC's with townie jobs so I guess they'll stay there too. I just don't understand why the game would assign someone who can't leave a world to be a club leader that needs to meet somewhere he can never go. 

Message 9 of 14 (1,209 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gwenleah 

The game wouldn't. You have a mod installed that can do it. Remember to keep your mods updated to the latest version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 14 (1,199 Views)