Re: Hondo Ohnaka is Club Leader but No Club Interactions Show Up to Remove Him

by eustacecs

Original Post

Hero
@gwenleah I merged your post with the bug report.

Could you send your save to Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 14 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

You're saying McCommand assigned Hondo as leader of a club? 

I'm sorry, Nick, I'm old. I don't have either a Google Drive or One Drive account. And it's canning season so my "figure out what the heck I need to do" time is limited. I will try though! 

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive replies]

Message 12 of 14 (290 Views)

★ Guide
Skeletons from Jungle Adventure are not supposed to be in clubs either. But I remember seeing them as club members (and, occasionally, at public lots in their non-skeletal form).

Without MCC mod.

I believe, any NPC may end up in a generated-on-demand club. Since there are too few special NPCs (Batuu dwellers being most numerous) which were not intended (justifying by EA Crew words) to be in clubs in comparison with overall population (on any more or less active save), of course chances to have one in club are rather miniscule.
Message 13 of 14 (261 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren is Leader of Cosplay Club??

★★★ Newbie

I found a solution! Although it's a bit annoying. You have to travel to Batuu, invite the NPC to current lot, add them to your family, then while in control of them you can enter the club settings and remove them as a member.

Message 14 of 14 (150 Views)