by whatsorcerer

Original Post

[JTB] [CHEAT] Paragon of Hope and Enforcer of Order aspirations won't unlock

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs except My Wedding Stories. The following stuff packs: Cool Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use cheats to complete the Hope vs Order aspiration.
What happens when the bug occurs? I took a sim to Batuu, and he was unable to complete the Hope vs Order aspiration, as described in this bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-JTB-Hope-vs-Order-First-Steps-not-completing/m-p/9513208.... I used the aspirations.complete_current_milestone cheat to complete the aspiration, but the Paragon of Hope and the Enforcer of Order aspirations did not get unlocked and are unplayable.
What do you expect to see? Paragon of Hope and Enforcer of Order aspirations unlock once Hope vs Order is complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've attached a screenshot showing that Hope vs Order was completed, but the only other playable aspiration in the Star Wars category is Galactic Privateer.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (788 Views)

Re: Paragon of Hope and Enforcer of Order aspirations won't unlock

Hero
@whatsorcerer To be sure, it works if you don't use cheats but does not when you do or did you never try without cheats ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (754 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have in the past gotten a Sim to complete the Hope vs Order aspiration without cheats, and the other two successfully unlocked. Now that I think about it, though, I haven't tried completing the Hope vs Order aspiration with another Sim since I failed to complete it with the one in this report. So I assumed that it was the cheating that caused the issue, but there's a possibility that a subsequent patch may have prevented the aspirations from unlocking even if Hope vs Order was completed normally.

Message 3 of 7 (703 Views)

Hero
@whatsorcerer It would be good if you could check without cheats. Cheats aren't really supported so if it doesn't happen without them, it would be important to know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just tried with another Sim without the cheats, and the aspirations unlocked as expected, so probably the cheating is the problem.

There's no way to reset an aspiration, is there? So that I could try over with the bugged Sim?

Message 5 of 7 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@whatsorcerer Not sure there's a cheat for that. I'm guessing just removing the reward trait won't reset the aspiration as such.

Maybe MCCC has such an option ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think there's a reward trait for completing Hope vs Order, just credits. I'll check out MCCC though, thanks for the suggestion!

Message 7 of 7 (604 Views)