JML event tier 3, Vader unkillable

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s9
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 717545935
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During tier 3 of JML event: I am playing this for the second time. No issue first time. Here, Vader got very low with just a tiny bit of up left (which triggered phase 2 last time), but didn't move on to the next phase. This happened 4 times during my fight, until JKL eventually died. I checked and this is not the first occurrence of this bug. Other people experienced it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch this fight many many times until you manage to reproduce the bug. It is obviously not a common bug, but it still exists
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s9
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 717545935
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During tier 3 of JML event: I am playing this for the second time. No issue first time. Here, Vader got very low with just a tiny bit of up left (which triggered phase 2 last time), but didn't move on to the next phase. This happened 4 times during my fight, until JKL eventually died. I checked and this is not the first occurrence of this bug. Other people experienced it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch this fight many many times until you manage to reproduce the bug. It is obviously not a common bug, but it still exists. 
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: JML event tier 3, Vader unkillable

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Fylik_10 and sorry to hear that.

We are currently not aware of any issue with the JML event. WQe have played through it several times successfully and ran into no issues with Vaders health. Everytime we were able to transition to the next encounter. It appears to be working as designed. We are unsure as to what happened in your case. If you happen to get this on video, please share it with us as it could help.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you the used Light Side tickets, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Fylik_10 and sorry to hear that.

We are currently not aware of any issue with the JML event. WQe have played through it several times successfully and ran into no issues with Vaders health. Everytime we were able to transition to the next encounter. It appears to be working as designed. We are unsure as to what happened in your case. If you happen to get this on video, please share it with us as it could help.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you the used Light Side tickets, sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How surprising. You launched the fight twice, for an uncommon bug and declare it is working as intended. 

As usual, we experience bugs, and we receive the same copy paste messages about how sorry you are you cannot do anything for us.

Still not sure why you would not help your players when they lose stuff because of bugs. 

These kind of situations are happening way too often. 

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)