JML Tier 3 Issue & Sad Support Experience

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 337-125-362
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I am working on getting Jedi Master Luke. I’m up to Tier 3. I played it yesterday for the first time and had no problems. Today when I played it appeared bugged. In the first phase, I got Darth Vader down to a tiny sliver of red and kept hitting him and he wouldn’t die / progress to Phase II. When I landed blind on him he kept hitting me as if he wasn’t blinded. Eventually I lost because it was impossible to kill him. My Jedi Knight Luke is Relic 7 (as is required) and I have him well modded with top mods. I contacted EA Support in chat. They said they were aware of the issue, but they haven’t posted anything I’ve seen telling people not to do the event and they’re unwilling to provide any remedies, which seems like an absurd posture (“Our game doesn’t work…we didn’t tell you about it…you lost valuable resources…but that’s not our problem.”).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Happy to replay the mission if you give me back the credits and record it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I am working on getting Jedi Master Luke.  I’m up to Tier 3.  I played it yesterday for the first time and had no problems.  Today when I played it appeared bugged.  In the first phase, I got Darth Vader down to a tiny sliver of red and kept hitting him and he wouldn’t die / progress to Phase II.  When I landed blind on him he kept hitting me as if he wasn’t blinded.  Eventually I lost because it was impossible to kill him.  My Jedi Knight Luke is Relic 7 (as is required) and I have him well modded with top mods. 

I contacted EA Support in chat.  They said they were aware of the issue, but they haven’t posted anything I’ve seen telling people not to do the event and they’re unwilling to provide any remedies, which seems like an absurd posture (“Our game doesn’t work…we didn’t tell you about it…you lost valuable resources…but that’s not our problem.”).

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: JML Tier 3 Issue & Sad Support Experience

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheRIBD and sorry to hear that.

We are currently not aware of any issue with the JML event. Maybe our support misunderstood your issue or there was some other misunderstanding. Either way, we checked the event and it is working as designed, so we are not sure what exactly happened in your case. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you the used Light Side tickets, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheRIBD and sorry to hear that.

We are currently not aware of any issue with the JML event. Maybe our support misunderstood your issue or there was some other misunderstanding. Either way, we checked the event and it is working as designed, so we are not sure what exactly happened in your case. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you the used Light Side tickets, sorry.

Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for responding, although the response is disappointing.  I've been playing a long time, have spent some real $ on the game and am not one that complains often so would have hoped that my word and my perception of the experience would be good enough.  I wish I had a video of it to show, but I didn't expect there to be any issue and it was kind of surreal while it was happening; Vader was down to his last sliver of health...I hit him...he didn't evade...and he just kept going...I hit him again with the same dynamic.  Really odd.  

I get that you can't replicate it and I'm glad to hear it's not a problem that's affecting others, but disappointed that after investing so much in this game and being a good customer that the one time I have an issue the response is that you can't help.

Message 3 of 5 (541 Views)

@TheRIBD A couple of quick notes:
1- Jedi cannot evade Vader's basic, so even with Blind he will hit Luke. Culling blade similarly can't be evaded, so blind will only make Force crush miss.
2- Vader gets healed whenever DoTs expire, so even getting him into red can be undone at the end of Luke's turn.

Without seeing video of your battle is hard to tell exactly what happened. I lost the phase 3x before eventually winning which to unlock Luke. It's pretty frustrating but didn't appear to be buggy.

Good luck and don't throw your phone across the room!

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me today too on my iPhone. My previous attempts went pretty smoothly, and then on my final attempt, the vader in the first encounter just wouldn't go down like usual.

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)