JMK "savior" bugged

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21 Ultra
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234-273-213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In JMK leadership is stated that if you meet the requirements, when an ally drops to 1% health, they recover 50% health and protection then they gain 50% protection up for 2 turns. Nowhere in that ability (or bonus from the leadership) is stated that the toon that triggers it can't be defeated for the rest of the turn, but that's exactly what is happening, see the video attached to this report, in there you can see Ahsoka gets hit twice by Commander Ahsoka but her health bar doesn't move, even tho the damage was enough to kill her. It's the very same bug that has been affecting Unending Loyalty for years now, the same mechanic is involved and always happens when the toon (or ship) that triggers it has Healing Immunity. Video: https://youtu.be/747aa1k9zMY
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match against JMK teams
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

In JMK leadership is stated that if you meet the requirements, when an ally drops to 1% health, they recover 50% health and protection then they gain 50% protection up for 2 turns.

Nowhere in that ability (or bonus from the leadership) is stated that the toon that triggers it can't be defeated for the rest of the turn, but that's exactly what is happening, see the video attached to this report, in there you can see Ahsoka gets hit twice by Commander Ahsoka but her health bar doesn't move, even tho the damage was enough to kill her.

It's the very same bug that has been affecting Unending Loyalty for years now, the same mechanic is involved and always happens when the toon (or ship) that triggers it has Healing Immunity.

Video: https://youtu.be/747aa1k9zMY

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Re: JMK "savior" bugged

EA Live QV Team

Hi @blake085, and thank you for the report.

Looking at your video (thanks for that!) and the first attack that is happening, the enemy Commander Ahsoka evades the attack from your Ahsoka Tano and then is hit for 7995 and 8588 damage from your Commander Ahsoka Tano. I can also see that her health bar is reduced from that attack, given that she usually has about 100k+ health under JMK lead (depending on modding, etc.) that would line up to what is expected.

We've also tested several mirror matches and were unable to find any issue with the functionality of JMK's leader ability in that regard.

Message 2 of 7 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the answer, just a couple of clarifications:

1. It's not Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT) who's getting attacked, is the regular Ahsoka. 

2. I understand that you say the damage done my CAT to the enemy Ahsoka is very low (17k) but the bar just doesn't move, the damage is registered but it does nothing (same thing that happens with the Unending Loyalty bug)

3. I will keep recording videos because, in the same line as the previous point, I've seen GAS hit Ahsoka for 60k+ when she's that low on health and GAS doesn't kill her (that's after the "savior" from JMK triggered and the other attacks remove the Protection Up from her), that last attack is way above that level of remaining health, unless now you come and say me that she gas like half a million health.

Message 3 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here, just recorded this video https://youtu.be/wbmdFKN5deI

You can clearly see that GAS hits Ahsoka for more than 60k damage when she's really low in health, there's no way she can survive that, even less probably when GAS reduced her max health.

This ability is bugged.

Message 4 of 7 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any updates on this issue? @EA_HighCommand @EA_UltraSlide??

Message 5 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand guess I'll have to report it again @EA_UltraSlide
Message 6 of 7 (384 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The swgoh.gg mechanics show's the ability has the clause "Health can't be reduced below 1%" after it is triggered. That lasts for the rest of that turn.

Granted the .gg mechanics aren't official, but I believe it is working that way currently.

I do agree that it should be stated in the leader ability "Can't be defeated this turn" similarly to JKR's unique.

Screenshot 2021-08-21 115711.png
Message 7 of 7 (337 Views)