Re: JMK Tier I Crash

by Natalia_kt

Original Post

Re: JMK Tier 1 Crashes

In general I would assume CG are not going to give you stuff for random crashes because from their telemetry point-of-view there's no difference between a crash and someone deliberately force-closing the game because they were losing.

I know they recently gave compensation-shards for the soft-lock issue at the end of Rey/SLKR Tier 3 but seems like that was a reliably reproducible problem and/or since the game did not actually crash, maybe they could tell from telemetry who it happened to Confusedhrug:

That said there does seem to have been a decision to make the JMK Galactic Ascension pretty much unloseable; you could probably lose Tier 3 if you tried very hard to, but 1/2/4 I don't think you could lose if you tried, even without any mods at all. 5 & 6 are also easy but I haven't completed all attempts, once I have I will try those without mods too.

If they are that trivially easy to win why not just say "farm 400 tokens (or whatever it is) to unlock and another 840 for ultimate, watch the cinematics if you like but you don't have to".

They know what tokens you've farmed, what tokens you've spent and the event is (effectively) unloseable so you should just get your shards.

Message 11 of 55 (2,189 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide This is unacceptable. Many of us have paid good money, time and effort to get to this point just to not get the shards we should have earned. And to know that if we continue to lose tickets there is no compensation? That’s ridiculous.
Message 12 of 55 (2,186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened twice to me just moments ago.  Very frustrating since the event currency collection rate is so low.  I’m glad it was only the 15 level and not higher, but come on it shouldn’t be crashing at all.  

Message 13 of 55 (801 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This just happened twice to me. lost all tickets. i can forgive the crashes, it happens, but very disappointing to see EA refusing help and refunds for this. There's no excuse for that.

Message 14 of 55 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice

If u give some other player 600 crystal for this sam problem,why dont give To all of Us?

What is the difference??????

My guildmate got 600 crystal.

Message 15 of 55 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice

If u give some other player 600 crystal for this sam problem,why dont give To all of Us?

What is the difference??????

My guildmate got 600 crystal.

Message 16 of 55 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

100 - 200 crystals would replace the lost tickets, I know you can’t replace them directly 

Message 17 of 55 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. I lost 15 tickets because of crushing on tier 1 JMK event.

My ally code is 855-937-816. 

OS Android 11

Galaxy tab S5e SM-T725

15 tickets is about 170 energy which was collected all day. So it's more than 50 crystals and some wasted time. I am disappointed.  

Message 18 of 55 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes ,and u give back only one copy paste answer! They see us dumb!

I spent almost 1000crystal daily to multi token.

Message 19 of 55 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice

We have checked the logs available to us, and you’re all making it up. We don’t see your crash, so it never happened. Keep clicking and keep using crystals. Here are some booster packs you can pay for.

The stability issues should not happen in these tentpole events. GL events should be flawless. Blaming people’s devices for software glitches does not create a very fulfilling gaming atmosphere. The GL events have real costs associated with them. Crashes that can’t be corrected or diagnosed are akin to stealing. 

Message 20 of 55 (721 Views)