JMK Tier 5 No victory when LV at 75%

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? PC Bluestack V 5
OS Version Blue Stack 5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 942-456-452
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug JMK Tier 5 is supposed to stop with a victory when Lord Vader get to 75% health. However, I got him down into the yellow and the fight still didn't end with a victory. This is my 4th attempt and should have been my 3rd victory. This was the second of 2 back to back attempts I was running SWGOH on Bluestacks 5.4.100.1026 N32 with a wired internet connection. I'm using the default OnePlus5 profile.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat the JMK event Tier 5 with a G12 Kenobi using arena tier mods?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I wish that I had taken a screen shot.  I wasn't 100% certain about the event victory conditions until I went back later and checked.  If it happens again I'll take a screen shot when LV drops below 75%.

Can I have credit for the victory or 70 light side tokens for a re-attempt?

Message 1 of 4 (326 Views)

Re: JMK Tier 5 No victory when LV at 75%

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Robmootoo 

Sorry to heart that. We have attempted to reproduce this but have been unable to. 

Unfortunately, we will be unable to reward/credit the used Light Side tickets. Sorry.

Do you have any other information that might help us reproduce this, such as the turn order or a video?

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

★★ Novice

There were several episodes where my JMK was able to take 2 attacks between Lord Vader's.  I'll record video on my future attempts and see if it happens again.

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The bugged attempt was the 2nd of 2 back to back attempts.

If I try again and am able to post video will I be made whole by getting my tickets back?  If not, then I don't won't attempt to reproduce the bug.  I'm not risking several days worth of LS tickets if that is the case.

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)