JMK Tier 1 Crashes

by esukert

Original Post

Re: JMK Tier 1 Crashes

★★★ Novice

Have had jmk tier 1 crash on me 3x in the past 3days,  really infuriating to read that so many are having the same issue and that nothing is being done about it....i went to ingame support via the help button in settings ingame and they gave me 300 crystals after the first 2 crashes....then said they wont compensate anymore even though it keeps on crashing

Message 21 of 55 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

So I’ve just had my second crash at exactly the same spot, I’ve used crystals to buy energy, I’ve gone in and done phase 1 once, and on the second time it crashes as soon as you load in.. resulting in 30(total) light side currency gone and an estimated 300 crystals  gone.. 

my ally code is 253-636-216 please replace the crystals, fix this issue. As a mainly F2P player this is frustrating. 

Message 22 of 55 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

fix this issue, EA/CG! we are spending money and resources to play the game!

Message 23 of 55 (681 Views)

Re: JMK Tier I Crash

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide more lies! fix this issue and compensate us!

Message 24 of 55 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On 7/14 at approx 1pm est. I was in t1 of the even and it crashed. Spent 100 crystals for the extra energy hoping to finish the 8 attempts yesterday but was unable to. Would love 15 LS energy back. Please and thank you.

Ally code: 124-465-371 

Message 25 of 55 (663 Views)

★ Novice

Twice so far out of 6 tries.  Unacceptable.  

Message 26 of 55 (630 Views)

★ Novice

It is a real problem.  Don’t pretend like it isn’t and tell us the fault is on our side.  Man up and compensate. 

Message 27 of 55 (629 Views)

Re: JMK Tier I Crash

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me on 2 consecutive attempts after having 7 successful. I cannot afford to keep trying. Please give me some compensation. I'm afraid to try the event again.

Message 28 of 55 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had 2 of these crashes since friday, this is definitely not fixed and still happening, already lost out on 20 shards, I would like to receive either the missing shards (preferred option) or the event tickets back. With the amount of reports about this it is a bit hard to understand why this can't be fixed (or is being ignored). On the official game forum if you open a topic about this it is closed withing minutes refering to this website, onyl to find people being told there are no issues, please wake up.

My ally code is: 821-366-862.

Afraid to even try Tier 1 at this point, for the moment I can still do tier 2 and 3 but closing in on just needing Tier 1

Message 29 of 55 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. Crashed twice on me now.

Message 30 of 55 (765 Views)