Message 31 of 55 (909 Views)

JMK event tier 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s21
OS Version S21
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GL JMK event tier 1 crashing, when playing the event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the event yourself
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Danmark

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s21
OS Version S21
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug GL JMK event tier 1 crashing, when playing the event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the event yourself
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Danmark

Fix that event now!!!!!!!!

Message 32 of 55 (738 Views)

Re: JMK event tier 1

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I did 3 attempts. On the first attempt my game crashed right after the cinematic ended. I was able to complete the second attempt. On the third event the sound cut out during the cinematic and then the game froze (see Dropbox link for video). Each attempt cost tickets, so that's 30 tickets down the drain for no reason for me. Hopefully EA/CG rectifies this ASAP.

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ft0w91ibjc1xsbk/screen-20210803-182254.mp4?dl=0

Ally Code: 796137675

Message 33 of 55 (728 Views)

Re: JMK Tier 1 Crashes

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, every second battle of tier 1 jmk event hard crash game without any error message none. Just crash and fiiii all energy gone. Now its 4 times and still need 4 more battles. It is absolute outrage use aproximately 30 energy on 15 energy battle.
Return energy or give us some other compensation because it is epik unfair for all who caus it...

my ally code: 495-527-936

Message 34 of 55 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@Ahvide - without yoru ally code, we cannot look into this further for you.

@Chromo_JP - Sorry to hear that. The team have looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. Please see the update to the following forum post that states this: Potential Issue with Jedi Master Kenobi Event. We have checked the logs we have available to us, and cannot see a reason for the crash you encountered during tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event. Please have a look at our troubleshooting guide in the hopes that it will help you in the future: Android | iOS.

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used, sorry.

Edit:

The team will now take another look at this.

Message 35 of 55 (695 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide In what world is this an appropriate response to a customer? This is not an isolated incident. This bug was first reported over a month ago by several of your customers, yet you give the same response. There is documented proof of this bug happening, yet your put the onus on us with suggestions that will in no way address the issue or reconcile the situation. Since making my original comment this bug has happened again (a 3rd time), but this time I was able to record it in real time. If you are still unconvinced that this is an issue you can see my video posted on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/oxj3ci/swgoh_crashing_during_jmk_tier_1_event/?ut...). Please watch this 22 second video, read through the comments on the Reddit post and revisit the several forum posts you have responded to with a copy-pasted response over the past month and then tell me that this is not an issue.

You may not be able to reimburse Light Side tickets, but you can reimburse us for the crystals we spent to get said tickets. You know the droprate of your tickets, so you should be able to calculate how many crystals it take to get a ticket. I'll help you out. I have been doing 6 LS/DS Energy refreshes a day, costing me 450 crystals. From that energy I get roughly 30 tickets. For the 45 tickets I lost due to this bug I think a bare minimum reimbursement would be 600 crystals.

Dismissive, unhelpful responses like this are part of what perpetuates the negative image that EA has. As someone who has been buying your games for decades, please, do better.

P.S.: Just because your investigation doesn't produce any results does not mean the issue does not exist. Even your own colleagues (e.g., CG_Crumb) have gone on record saying that the player base is more efficient at finding bugs and exploits than your developers and testers. It's a numbers game. Thousands of players playing your content will find bugs way more frequently than your much smaller team. But I shouldn't have to explain this concept to you as you work for a company that makes games and uses player data to patch bugs that were caught after release.

Message 36 of 55 (683 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

Same issue here. Today after automatic swgoh client update (I have not initiated it), I’ve launched Kenobi tier 1 unlock event, and it crashed. Lost 15 LS tickets and the 10 JMK shards reward.

Contacted support by chat they could’nt help.

is their any way to get back  the 15 LS tickets back, or the 10 JMK shards reward ?

BR

G

Message 37 of 55 (851 Views)

★ Apprentice

For refunding my ally code is 518-219-661

Message 38 of 55 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This thread started a month ago, but this is happening more and more. I just had my first game crash, my guild ate has had two or three and there are current Reddit threads reporting the same thing. I need to trust the game. Please advise! 

Message 39 of 55 (825 Views)

I’ve had the event crash twice now in tier 1. Everything is up to date so it’s an issue on CG’s end. 

Message 40 of 55 (799 Views)