JMK Tier 1 Crashes

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 314-118-681
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Tthe game has been crashing during the Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 event. I am tired of wasting Light Side currency and not earning the shards for JMK. This is so frustrating.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

It’s infuriating that the game keeps crashing for the Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 event. It’s a waste of time and a loss of hard earned currency. Please advise on what can be done to stop the game from crashing during the JMK event. I want my shards and/or Light Side currency replaced.

Message 1 of 55 (3,825 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: JMK Tier 1 Crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys and sorry to hear that,

We have checked the logs available to us and there is no indication as to why you may have crashed during Tier 1 of Jedi Master Kenobi's event. We have been able to play through tier 1 without issue. Please take a look at the troubleshooting guide which may help prevent this in the future. 

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light Side tickets used, sorry!

View in thread

Message 3 of 55 (3,774 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@esukertSame issue here in tier 1 twice now.
Ally code 162-816-676

Message 2 of 55 (3,789 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys and sorry to hear that,

We have checked the logs available to us and there is no indication as to why you may have crashed during Tier 1 of Jedi Master Kenobi's event. We have been able to play through tier 1 without issue. Please take a look at the troubleshooting guide which may help prevent this in the future. 

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Message 3 of 55 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue. Also ipad version 14.6. Crashed two times now in tier 1, which resulted in lost tickets. 

My ally code is 196-854-868. Hope you find a way to fix this or at least give back the tickets or crystal compensation. 

Message 4 of 55 (3,757 Views)

JMK Tier I Crash

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 11
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 237814544
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Spent 15 tokens to play the T1 of JMK event and game crashed resulting in the loss of the shards and the tokens. Have yet to lose or even be close to losing this event Tier
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play T1 of the JMK event, this was the first crash of 5 attempts
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I have no Screenshots of the crash. However I have yet to lose or even be close to losing this Tier and have lost the Tokens and Shards 

Message 5 of 55 (2,249 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

100 - 200 Crystals for energy refreshes to achieve the lightside tickets lost would be sufficient 

Message 6 of 55 (3,744 Views)

★★ Novice

Just had this happen to me. Very frustrating to finally be able to start getting shards only for the game to crap out on you. It's not unreasonable to replace the missing 150 crystals or 15 light side tickets.

Ally code: 458-657-725

Message 7 of 55 (3,734 Views)

Re: JMK Tier I Crash

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JosephQuigley 

Sorry to hear that. The team are aware of increased rate of crashing. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Message 8 of 55 (2,227 Views)

★★ Novice

I ve tried tier1, 4 times so far and the game crashed in 2 of them. So there is 50% chance to crash. I' m sorry but your answer is unprofessional and frustrating. We are wasting time, crystals  tickets even money on this. You should at least investigate , and refund the missing tickets. This is not our fault!! We can't just waste tickets and hope/pray that the game will not crash on us , until you fix this. 😕

Message 9 of 55 (3,717 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide This is an unacceptable response. You have been looking into the crashing since March. Normally it is an inconvenience that most of us have learn to deal with but with an event that uses in-game currency to run, the crashing is unacceptable. The problem needs to be fixed and we need to be compensated for the loss. Or better yet, design a better game where we don't lose the tickets unless the rewards are received.
I'm sure most people here spent money/crystals to gear up toons to unlock the event. And more crystals/money on energy refreshes for LS tickets. By not fixing this problem or compensating us for the loss, you are stealing from us.
Message 10 of 55 (3,673 Views)