JKR missing in Championship

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version Android version 10, latest update
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 842-781-643
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug JKR is missing when I set teams for Championship. The first round with three matches there was no problem. Now I have started on the second round of three matches, and JKR was there for the first match up, but was gone for the second. I didn't report it then because I thought I had missed something and was in a hurry. With the third match up JKR was still missing, and I had the time to check it through and he is gone. But it is odd that he is missing only in the championship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark

I have attached screenshot of the Arena, where he is available, Cantina battle, where he is available and Championship where he is missing. 

Screenshot_20200212-082507_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200212-165240_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200212-165324_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: JKR missing in Championship

Community Manager (retired)
@Shadowdale Hi there, I checked your account today and the current GAC event started on 7 Feb 2020, whereas you only unlocked Jedi Knight Revan on 8 Feb 2020. This is working as intended because your roster is locked the moment you hit the Join button in a GAC event. Any changes made to the roster afterwards will not be reflected in that GAC event. So this is any character unlocks, upgrades, mods, etc

You should have JKR available in the next GAC event tough.

Hope this helps clear the confusion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

All Replies

Re: JKR missing in Championship

Community Manager (retired)
@Shadowdale Hi there, I checked your account today and the current GAC event started on 7 Feb 2020, whereas you only unlocked Jedi Knight Revan on 8 Feb 2020. This is working as intended because your roster is locked the moment you hit the Join button in a GAC event. Any changes made to the roster afterwards will not be reflected in that GAC event. So this is any character unlocks, upgrades, mods, etc

You should have JKR available in the next GAC event tough.

Hope this helps clear the confusion.
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)