JKA righteous fury zeta broken

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 8+
OS Version 13.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 796-951-822
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If another ally drops below 50% health or dies by any means during Anakins bonus turn provided by Righteous fury, Padme’s bonus turn is completely overridden and she sits at 100% turn meter while Anakin IMMEDIATELY gets another turn. Despite the phrasing literally saying ‘if padme amidala is an ally, she TAKES A BONUS TURN after EACH of Anakins bonus turns. This is considered a bonus turn. Not turn meter gain. So her bonus turn should not be overridden. Anakin should take his turn after hers, and then padme takes her subsequent bonus turn. Otherwise everything gets askew and cooldown s are mashed. Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play testing your game for a change. Simply join HsTr phase 3 or 4. Play against a counter team with taunt up. Play against traya. Empower palps. List goes on.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country UK

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 8+
OS Version 13.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 796-951-822
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If another ally drops below 50% health or dies by any means during Anakins bonus turn provided by Righteous fury, Padme’s bonus turn is completely overridden and she sits at 100% turn meter while Anakin IMMEDIATELY gets another turn. Despite the phrasing literally saying ‘if padme amidala is an ally, she TAKES A BONUS TURN after EACH of Anakins bonus turns. This is considered a bonus turn. Not turn meter gain. So her bonus turn should not be overridden. Anakin should take his turn after hers, and then padme takes her subsequent bonus turn. Otherwise everything gets askew and cooldown s are mashed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing test abilities like this. Happens every time I hit phase 3 of 4’of the HsTr and against certain other counter based matchups and many more.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

Message 1 of 2 (308 Views)

Re: JKA righteous fury zeta broken

@TheHumourGamesS This is similar to Malak bonus turns. While multiple toons at 100% turn meter are randomly assigned an order, it seems that multiple bonus turns at the same time are assigned in "last earned, first taken" order.

Now whether that's by design or a bug, that's for the studio to say.