[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy J6+
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 956-947-719
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When using the JK Luke's Repulse ability in Squad Arena against sith teams with Darth Revan leading, one can see that the enemy squad is not stunned
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  Please try to use the  JK Luke Repulse ability in Arena to stun the sith enemies lead by Darth Revan.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Slovakia

Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: JK Luke Repulse ability does not stun the Sith enemies

[ Edited ]

@SVictor1990 Hi, thanks for the report!

What you’re seeing should be the result of Darth Revan’s unique ability Conqueror. While he is alive, any Sith Empire allies (including himself) who get stunned immediately have it cleared and then gain a stack of Ferocity.

The game processes it so quickly it looks like they don’t get stunned, but they are stunned and then it’s cured. You can see this if they have plague, or if Padme or Slkr stuns them - because then Conqueror can’t remove the stun.

please note that this isn’t tied to his leadership ability, but a unique, so it will work as long as he’s in the squad.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@SVictor1990 Hi, thanks for the report!

What you’re seeing should be the result of Darth Revan’s unique ability Conqueror. While he is alive, any Sith Empire allies (including himself) who get stunned immediately have it cleared and then gain a stack of Ferocity.

The game processes it so quickly it looks like they don’t get stunned, but they are stunned and then it’s cured. You can see this if they have plague, or if Padme or Slkr stuns them - because then Conqueror can’t remove the stun.

please note that this isn’t tied to his leadership ability, but a unique, so it will work as long as he’s in the squad.

@SVictor1990 Hello there,

This is working as intended. They are stunned but it is instantly dispelled due to Darth Revan's unique ability "Conqueror", which states "... When a Sith Empire ally is inflicted with Ability Block or Stun, they dispel that debuff and gain Ferocity for 2 turns...."

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (405 Views)

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thanks.
Tried to mark your answer as the "Accept as Solution", but for some reason, this website works badly for me.
Message 4 of 5 (390 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Another issue is if he has Corrupted Battle Meditation from BSF, he can't apply debuffs.

Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)