by Kyr0e

Original Post

[JA] Mineral/Metal Digsites Don't Give An Item

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except CoL, JtB, MFPS, MWS, and all of the kits (save the Retro Fit kit and Fashion Street, which I have).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Selvadorada and find a mineral/metal digsite, then dig.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim uses the "dig" option on the site, but nothing pops up in the notifications, and no metals appear in his inventory.
What do you expect to see? A notification stating that I've obtained a metal. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes.

Please describe the patch or change you made. Likely the latest patch, as I don't recall having had this issue prior.

For some reason Selvadorada's mineral/metal digsites are empty. No notification, and no item in my inventory to show for it. The crystal and fossil ones work just fine, however. 

Edit: Found the same issue back in 2018 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-JA-Some-rocks-in-Selvadorada-do-not-yield-collectibles/m...

Message 1 of 1 (315 Views)