Items not unlocking/relocking at proper level

by BunnehVirus

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Various Text and Translation Errors

★★★ Newbie

Hello! There's a typo in the Strangerville Ridged Cornering column description; I've added a screenshot. 

It says "However if it feels betray you better not let your guard down"; it should say "betrayed".

Hope that helps Standard smile

Message 111 of 143 (1,004 Views)

★★ Novice

Oracle (9) criminal track is missing a space. There should be a space after the first sentence.

missing space.png

Message 112 of 143 (980 Views)

Items not unlocking/relocking at proper level

★ Novice

I recently unlocked the reward for becoming a senior member in the debate guild,  but as you can tell in the screenshot it says that I haven't unlocked it despite it being in my household inventory from the unlocked reward. 

Message 113 of 143 (1,331 Views)

[JA] Cereberry mispelled as "Cerebrerry"

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collecting
What happens when the bug occurs? Cereberry is spelled as "Cerebrerry"
What do you expect to see? Cereberry spelled correctly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Minor mistake; could be fixed easily.

Message 114 of 143 (969 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Typo in Sulani world description when you hover over Sulani on the 'Manage Worlds' page.

Currently reads "seemingly vancant Mua Pel'am"

Message 115 of 143 (922 Views)

★ Novice

When starting the game the letters are all boxes, nothing is readable and I just updated it.

Message 116 of 143 (897 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't read through this entire thread so not sure if these have been reported before. I linked the additional reference items with the correct spellings so I didn't spam screenshots.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look in build/buy at the item names.
What happens when the bug occurs? The items are misspelled. There are multiple items with the same name but spelled differently.
What do you expect to see? Correctly spelled item names that are consistent across multiple items of the same name.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I don't know

Should say "Smooth Single Slumber"   
TS4_x64_AYYrbSMUin.png

Should say "PLASTIK Teen Organizer"
TS4_x64_eadYacNaMR.png

Message 117 of 143 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

Another item name inconsistency. All of the many "Cubby" items in Dream Home Decorator are spelled the same way, except one. This one is spelled "Cubbie".

TS4_x64_O082FJtVhj.png

And this painting in Dream Home Decorator doesn't have the second word capitalized and it doesn't seem to be intentional.

TS4_x64_bmgFoGMJbu.png

Message 118 of 143 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seems to be a typo, doesn't seem to be intentional, but this item from StrangerVille has "DYI" in the title and description instead of DIY?

TS4_x64_0lRqpgGP7Z.png

Message 119 of 143 (782 Views)

Grammatical error

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tiny Living, Discovery University, Industrial Loft, and Everday Clutter.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose Big Happy Family aspiration and get to the tier with this grammatical error.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing it is just a grammatical error.
What do you expect to see? The sentence to not have a grammatical error.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Instead of "Be parent to a child with three friends". It should be "Be a parent to a child with 3 friends". I have checked this without mods enabled & it still shows the incorrect sentence instead of the correct one.

Message 120 of 143 (783 Views)