Items not in storage lost after June 13th update

by labassmha

Original Post

Items not in storage lost after June 13th update

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad Pro 9.7; iphone 7
OS Version iOS 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 100300345783
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everything that was not in storage has been lost and my house has been reshuffled. It looks like there are two houses on top of each other.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Attached is a screenshot of two houses on top of each other. Nearly everyone that was not in storage is gone. 

Message 2 of 13 (547 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★★ Novice

After the June 13th update I have lost everything that is not in storage (Inclding my beloved bubble bar!!!). My house is beyond messed up. There seems to be two housed imposed on top of each other. Please fix

Message 1 of 13 (605 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Screen shot

Message 3 of 13 (571 Views)

★ Guide

oohh god, i guess i need to shut up and sit down Frown after the update when i go to a party game started to freeze. maybe your problem is also party related. I hope you home will be back normal after the event. 

Message 4 of 13 (560 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@labassmha You need to file a bug report in the Bugs Forum. There is a form to fill out here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

You can add your pictures too. Just look for the New Topic button.

And Welcome to the AHQ Forums! 😊☺

Message 5 of 13 (557 Views)

Re: Items not in storage lost after June 13th update

EA Live QV Team

That is really strange! Can you double check your player ID for me so I can take a closer look? The one you gave has 12 numbers and it needs to have 13 numbers.

Message 6 of 13 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks!
Message 7 of 13 (524 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @labassmha, did this happen as soon as you updated to the new version? 

Message 8 of 13 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was playing the new update on my ipad with no problem. Later I went to load the sims on my iphone and that’s when the problems started. The sims that loaded on the iphone asked for my age and sent me to CAS.
I then went back to my ipad to see if the game save was effected. That’s when the above screen shot was taken and everything not in storage was gone.

Message 9 of 13 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice
BTW, there’s a car parked outside my sim’s home
Message 10 of 13 (477 Views)