It's windy on the Mantis!!!

by BenvolioP

Original Post

It's windy on the Mantis!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I just got onboard the Mantis for the first time, and everybody's clothes are blowing in what appears to be a very strong draft in hyperspace!!! Somebody oughta close a window and fix this glitch/bug.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess just play through jumping onboard the Mantis for the first time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cal's "cape" and the woman's vest bellow in the wind. After Cal's first sleep on board, his belt pouches and lightsaber blow-around, and his straps on his back, too.
What do you expect to see? Less of a breeze on a spaceship!

Windy!

Message 1 of 20 (9,675 Views)

Re: It's windy on the Mantis!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Same scenario for me every time. I had to remove my poncho as it started to become distracting. Playing on PS4 Pro

Message 2 of 20 (9,585 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same issue but on PC

Message 3 of 20 (9,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BenvolioP Same for me on PS4. Even when I got to first planet stuff was blowing around on my belt.
Message 4 of 20 (9,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Has persisted after leaving the mantis and is both distracting and incredibly annoying. I had to put the game down for the night.

Message 5 of 20 (9,513 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report -- we're looking into this.
Message 6 of 20 (9,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a great game but I’m having the same issues this Clothing glitch is making the game less entertaining as I can’t enjoy customization or cut scenes..

Message 7 of 20 (9,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, I'm having the same issue, on PS4. Ever since I first got onboard the Mantis, it's like there's hurricane force wind everywhere I go, planetside or otherwise. There's video of exactly the same problem I'm having here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder/comments/dwxlaq/why_is_it_so_windy_inside_the_ship_and_why_are/...

Message 8 of 20 (9,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DaveRespawnAcct Any updates on this yet?
Message 9 of 20 (8,995 Views)

★ Guide
@Bert_Puttox they say always "we are looking for a fix, coming next patch" where Is this patch?!?!? I Need for this and bounty Hunters bug cmon
Message 10 of 20 (8,981 Views)