Issues with latest hotfix

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? mobile
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 648-283-187
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Missing items in shipment store
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

My account was one that reset to level 1 and was recently restored. So far the only issue I’ve noticed is that there are missing items from the shipment stores. In the galactic war store, I don’t have any ships. In the guild event store, I’m not showing MK II items. The first shipments tab is very light on items too. 
One other bummer is that my energy and cantina energy started at 60 instead of being maxed 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with latest hotfix

EA Live QV Team

Hey guys,

This was a result of the fix that went out yesterday. The team are aware of this and are working on it. Please see the comments in the below forum post for updates.

Incorrect Account Resets With Update

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (210 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same. In addition to that, Crumb mentioned that the resources we lost for some characters were put back in our inventory. That turned out not to be the case for my Zeb. My Zeb was gear VII, almost VIII. I just tried to gear him up and the highest I could get him was gear IV (VI after I farmed for a couple of basic pieces, but now I'm missing a lot of the stuff to get to VII and I was about halfway through the gear to VIII). So I'm assuming that I didn't get that stuff back and now I just used extra resources on a character I had already geared up. Pretty frustrating. 

[quote]A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda[/quote]

That said, I'm happy my level was restored and thank the team for working to correct the mistake.

Message 2 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya, my Zeb also lost his gear level. He appears to be the only one that happened to. 

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey guys,

This was a result of the fix that went out yesterday. The team are aware of this and are working on it. Please see the comments in the below forum post for updates.

Incorrect Account Resets With Update

Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve had my account * this can be compensated

ally- 894491986

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)