Issues with Expansion

by lilacpisces05

Original Post

Issues with Expansion

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unknown
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, seasons, island adventures
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Your job
What happens when the bug occurs? Expansion not performing properly
What do you expect to see? Expansion pack that performs as it should
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

1. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE WITH THE OPTION TO DISABLE THE HOLIDAYS! I don't even care for them in real life.

2. Sims 4 xbox one. I have seasons expansion and these holidays are a nuisance. Also, I have the University expansion and my sim does all of her requirements but can never attend class or her exams, yet at first she earned all A's. Second term, they put her on probation, third time, suspended. This is a fail with the game. You're supposed to be able to go to work and class, but obviously my sim has been penalized. Having to work yet doing all of your class requirements should not have led to this! Fix ASAP! Her classes always conflict with her work schedule!

Message 1 of 3 (343 Views)

Re: Issues with Expansion

Community Manager

Hi @lilacpisces05

Thanks for passing on your feedback for Holidays. In regards to your #2, it sounds a lot like this bug: Sims fail university despite meeting all criteria. Could you check that bug report please and if it's the same bug, please join that thread and we'll lock this one so as to keep all information pertaining to that bug together. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

Re: Issues with Expansion

★★★ Newbie

Not quite the same. The issues I'm experiencing are within the game itself, not from anything that came after any installations and I don't have any custom content installed like the other person. 

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)