by SimGirl300zx

Original Post

Issues I've experienced as of November 2020

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Newest version as of 11/14/20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except new pet stuff and snow escape pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By having guests over, trying to tell your sim to transfer videos from streaming drone to recording station, have no one home and try to put the game in full speed, have your sim try to transfer footage from streaming drone, when a toddler asks for someone to take them down cancel out the action on the sim being asked to put down and they will randomly keep trying to pick the kid up to put them down, and try to use the play action with sim and toddler
What happens when the bug occurs? guests won't leave after asked to if using the computer which is almost the only thing they do when coming over, the action icon shows and up and quickly disappears when trying to do certain actions like ones that involve another sim joining or transferring videos from streaming drone to recording station. I'll go into buy mode and when leaving if my sim is doing something like recording, he will stop whatever hes doing the drone will be on the ground as if never recording. Sims will try to play with toddler, toddler will stay on the ground, parents arms glitch towards toddler on the ground while the rest of the sim body continues to do the play action.
What do you expect to see? guests leaving as soon as they are asked, meaning whatever action their doing cancels out and they leave. Sims doing whatever action was selected, sims continuing actions even after going in and out of build buy mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

-People keep getting stuck in my home playing on my computer.  They won't stop using the computer to leave even when I've used "send home".  They still won't leave after using the cheat to reset the Sim

-Certain things I select for my sims to do show the icon pop up and then quickly disappear without my Sim every doing the action.  

-Game won't go into the fastest speed when no one is home or everyone is sleeping

-When I go into buy mode, certain actions my Sim were just doing cancel out

-I know people are aware of this but just to note it, the random crashes with no explanation.. 

-Glitches with toddlers, sims won't stop coming to pick up the toddler to simply put them down, especially if the toddler requested someone let them down and I cancel the action this occurs

-Toddler staying glitched on the ground while parent is trying to throw them around to play

That's all for now, thank you for you're time 

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: Issues I've experienced as of November 2020

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SimGirl300zx,  

That doesn't sound fun at all. 

Could you please check to see if there are active bug reports that we're tracking on your issues already? 

A good thing to start with is using the search function. And to get an overview of currently active bug reports, check the "Compiled list of reported issues".

If you can't find a report on your issues, please create new bug reports for each individual bug. This makes it a lot easier for us to track things and provide relevant info. Standard smile 

For now, I'm locking this thread.

Thank you,

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)