[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 484-263-744
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Raider Rally Masters in Carth Onasi's and Juhani's bonus tier battles are applying Armor Shred (on top of Stagger) when only the Marshal should be (according to the details of the fight that says: "Only the Raider Marshal can apply Armor Shred int his mission")
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt the Bonus Tier of Carth Onasi's or Juhani's marquee event and allow the Raider Rally Master's to perform their AE attack on your team (IE: don't ability block them before they can)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

After finishing Juhani's bonus tier without much trouble the previous day, I went into Carth's bonus tier battle expecting it to be similar, but I've got steamrolled about 30-40 times now trying the fight with multiple different team compositions. When I moved the speed down to 1x I noticed that most of my characters are getting Armor Shred applied when the Raider Rally Master's do their insane AE attack, which applies AE Stagger, and also Armor Shred on one target, but the description of the event explicitly says that only the Raider Marshal can apply Armor Shred, so here I am!

I found a way to record it on BlueStacks and uploaded the video to YouTube (I'm having issues attaching it to this): https://youtu.be/Yt_5na6Xelo

In the screenshot CarthMission1, you can see the Armor Shred applied to Hera immediately after the 1st Raider Rally Master's attack (The Marshal has not had a turn yet).

In the screenshot CarthMission2, you can see the Armor Shred applied to Kanan (Hera died from the AE attack) immediately after the 2nd Raider Rally Master's attack (the Marshal took a turn that made the other Mandalorians invisible)

EDIT: I just realized this is occurring in Juhani's bonus tier fight as well, and edited the title to reflect that.

CarthMission1.jpg
CarthMission2.jpg
Message 1 of 1 (140 Views)