Issue with Damage Total on Raids

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 279-891-514
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I do raids, The total of my damage does not add up to the damage inflicted by my 5 characters. It is often significantly less!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run Raids?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USa

When I do raids, The total of my damage does not add up to the damage inflicted by my 5 characters.  It is often significantly less!

IMG_0180.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with Damage Total on Raids

Hello @scubaman999999 and thanks for the report!

If is in the Sith Triumvirate Raid, then you should note that the raid boss Darth Nihilus in phases 1 & 4 has a purple bar of protection under his health bar.

Any damage done to his protection is tallied under each individual character's total. However, the "Total Damage Dealt" for your score only counts damage done to raid boss' health.

The best strategy is to use characters that either have high tenacity (to avoid getting the Defense Down debuff), or use specials most of the time, to prevent Nihilus from regenerating his protection so often.

This mechanic is working as intended. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issue with Damage Total on Raids

Hello @scubaman999999 and thanks for the report!

If is in the Sith Triumvirate Raid, then you should note that the raid boss Darth Nihilus in phases 1 & 4 has a purple bar of protection under his health bar.

Any damage done to his protection is tallied under each individual character's total. However, the "Total Damage Dealt" for your score only counts damage done to raid boss' health.

The best strategy is to use characters that either have high tenacity (to avoid getting the Defense Down debuff), or use specials most of the time, to prevent Nihilus from regenerating his protection so often.

This mechanic is working as intended. Good luck!