Issue sledding on bunny slope

by MikeTWilde

Original Post

Issue sledding on bunny slope

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child and toddler go sledding together on the bunny slope
What happens when the bug occurs? I sent my child sim to go sledding continuously on the bunny slope. After sledding once, when the child tried to ask to go sledding again, the action failed somehow and I could no longer get the pie menu up on either sim. When clicking on the active sim, nothing happens. Clicking on the other brings up the Actions... Open sim profile option and nothing else. Going sledding just one time works normally. It’s when the sim asks the toddler to go sledding a second time at the bottom of the slope that the bug occurs.
What do you expect to see? I expect the sims to return to the top of the slope and go sledding again, and then I expect them to be clickable as normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have not updated to the November 17th patch yet as I heard some people had experienced game breaking issues with it, such as game not loading at all, and I didn’t want to risk it.

Message 1 of 1 (220 Views)