Issue Raid Pit Tier 7

by Sacha-Kraven

Original Post

Issue Raid Pit Tier 7

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm a member of the guild "Les Chevaliers"

It's been 2 weeks we noticed the Health Points of the Rancor tier 7 phase 2/3 have 3 millions, the Captain's HPs on phase 1 also decreased a little I think, and it seems it only concerns us.

This issue is kindda a problem for us because it's harder for us to place more members per raid, our politic is to have a maximum of members getting a reward from each raid Rancor tier 7.

We have another issue, it's probably connected to this bug because it appeared at the same time; some members of the guild didn't receive all the rewards, they received the Han shards and currencies (I think) but not the equipment items. They already called the technical service, the operators said they saw these members received the items despite the number of the items didn't update after clicking on "ok" for getting the rewards.

I hope you will find a solution, thank you.

Sorry for my english.

Best regards,

Sacha.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Issue Raid Pit Tier 7

★★★ Newbie

Hello, can someone answer please ? The rancor's health is a real problem for us. it's 3M instead 4M on phase 2 and 3, we need the rancor's health 4M on heroic raid pit because it's easier for us to get more than 40 members per raid.

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)