Isolate from P3 persists in P4 of the Sith raid

by Bl4ckDe4th88

Original Post

Isolate from P3 persists in P4 of the Sith raid

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro 12.9" (2015)
OS Version iOS 13.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Isolate in P3 of the Sith raid persists in P4 without the debuff showing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let Traya isolate somebody in P3 and let them be killed in P4, but bring somebody, who can revive
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

The isolate from P3 will also stop anyone from being revived in P4, although the debuff isn't there. I noticed that with the NS+Ani team and obviously Talzin should be revived by another basic attack or by Daka, after she's killed in P4 without isolate. These kills didn't come from Nihilus' Annihilate.

If it's intentional, that an isolate applied in P3 persists in P4 just show the debuff. It's not a fully functional isolate though. Those characters can still be healed by others.

Message 1 of 5 (371 Views)

Re: Isolate from P3 persists in P4 of the Sith raid

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88,

We've tested this today and units with "Isolate" in P3, which progressed and lost it in P4 could be revived as intended. Could it be, that the character was killed in P4 by Dart Traya using "Isolate" again on them?

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No, that wasn’t the case. Traya didn’t take her first turn so far. I‘m not sure, which attack killed her yesterday, but the time before it was Nihilus‘ force drain

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update @Bl4ckDe4th88, good stuff!

We dig a bit more around to see what we can find.

Message 4 of 5 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Guys i can 100% confirm you that a P3 isolated character will be isolated in p4 as well, although the icon gets lost during the process.

No other isolate will be required to prevent revive on that character.

Also, i can tell you that you can use the raid ability on the seemingly clear character to remove this invisible isolate and the character will be avaiable for resurrection once again.

Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)